Skyrim Makes No Sense! *SPOILERS*

#21SchesparnPosted 2/10/2013 9:39:33 PM
Well, I have a personal explanation for Farengar recommending the Arch-Mage should go apply to the College.

He's busy. And he lives frikkin' forever away from the College. He probably doesn't keep up with recent events way out in Winterhold.
---
Look, for the last time: Kirby has explained it over and over!
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk138/Schesparn/11911255317531.gif
#22Ghost_Saintt(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 9:45:55 PM
Schesparn posted...
Well, I have a personal explanation for Farengar recommending the Arch-Mage should go apply to the College.

He's busy. And he lives frikkin' forever away from the College. He probably doesn't keep up with recent events way out in Winterhold.

Lol that could be a logical explanation. He needs to subscribe to the black-horse courier
#23harleyknightPosted 2/10/2013 9:52:58 PM
If news travels so slowly??? How does every guard in Morrowind know when you've committed a crime as soon as you've committed it? Telepathy, maybe?
---
"Grown-ups never understand anything for themselves, and it is tiresome for children to be always and forever explaining things to them."
#24Ghost_Saintt(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 9:55:51 PM
harleyknight posted...
If news travels so slowly??? How does every guard in Morrowind know when you've committed a crime as soon as you've committed it? Telepathy, maybe?

Lmao cause apparently its more important to arrest you for stealing a spoon then telling the Whiterun Court Wizard that your Arch-Mage
#25Brenz0rPosted 2/10/2013 10:47:27 PM
Schesparn posted...
He probably doesn't keep up with recent events way out in Winterhold.

To be fair... who would? It was great once, but nowadays it's just a constant snowstorm over a few huts out in the back end of nowhere.
---
"We get serious about fictional girl underpants, and kid around when it comes to topics like world hunger." ~Teepo on CAGN
#26Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/10/2013 10:54:29 PM
What if the dragon born dabbled a little of his/her soul to each of the daedric lords... Would they fight over it?
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....