More powerful dragons in future DLC?

#11BigE363Posted 2/10/2013 9:00:57 AM
While I unlike some here enjoy dragons, I don't think we really need any more. We have what, like, 8 different kinds already? I think new enemies would be more fun, especially if they made some harder ones. I'm still waiting on that giant mud crab.
---
Have you seen Armand Christophe?
#12thermopylaePosted 2/10/2013 9:03:40 AM
BigE363 posted...
While I unlike some here enjoy dragons, I don't think we really need any more. We have what, like, 8 different kinds already? I think new enemies would be more fun, especially if they made some harder ones. I'm still waiting on that giant mud crab.

there is a giant mudcrab but its only the dead husk.
---
The price of Victory is high, but so are the rewards.
#13WelshDragon89Posted 2/10/2013 9:16:23 AM
I don't really want any more dragons. Well, maybe one type. But if we are to get more DLC I'd like more new and unique enemies.
---
Scrawn
http://i45.tinypic.com/2psfxqt.jpg
#14thermopylaePosted 2/10/2013 9:18:04 AM
WelshDragon89 posted...
I don't really want any more dragons. Well, maybe one type. But if we are to get more DLC I'd like more new and unique enemies.

perhaps a return of ogres and minotaur lords?
---
The price of Victory is high, but so are the rewards.
#15Stormvale12Posted 2/10/2013 9:32:48 AM
Evil_Sandwich posted...
Murderous Dragon

Lvl: 255

Health: 6666

Appearance: Has 3 Heads, white scales, and glowing red demon eyes.

Bite: 850 damage

Breath: 850 damage

Resistance: 75% resistance to Fire, Frost and Shock

Murderous Dragons are completely immune to stagger and have the unique ability of breathing fire, frost, and shock all at the same time.

Each of it's three heads breathes a different element.

Their killcam also differs from regular dragons in that they violently smash the player into a gory mess instead of just eating them.

Since it would breathe electricity, Halofan would be pleased.
---
White FC: 3912 3374 0511
#16Justin2KrelianPosted 2/10/2013 10:05:17 AM
Mehrunes Dragon
#17mayvarayPosted 2/10/2013 10:26:04 AM
A question for those who said dragons are weak. What difficulty are you playing on?
#18IronticsDragonLPosted 2/10/2013 10:34:51 AM
mayvaray posted...
A question for those who said dragons are weak. What difficulty are you playing on?

Adept difficulty without any mods, the dragons, at least up to Elder Dragons, were weak as hell, even on Expert or Master.
---
I'm ballin, ballin, ballin, Jarl ballin, ballin, ballin, swag.
PSN: bradeli Steam: IronticsDragonLord Gamertag: AsternGoblin6
#19The_Ivory_ManPosted 2/10/2013 10:35:39 AM
IronticsDragonL posted...
mayvaray posted...

Adept difficulty without any mods, the dragons, at least up to Elder Dragons, were weak as hell, even on Expert or Master.

You don't have Legendary Dragons then
---
If you are 100% sure Redguards are the master race copy and paste this into your signature
#20IronticsDragonLPosted 2/10/2013 10:38:36 AM
The_Ivory_Man posted...
IronticsDragonL posted...
mayvaray posted...

You don't have Legendary Dragons then

My main character is in his mid 50s, that answer your question?
---
I'm ballin, ballin, ballin, Jarl ballin, ballin, ballin, swag.
PSN: bradeli Steam: IronticsDragonLord Gamertag: AsternGoblin6