estate building

#1thermopylaePosted 2/10/2013 9:14:10 AM
ill get flamed its kinda lame im a carpenter and this is the fastest easiest ive ever built a house. kinda got a sense of acomplishment. i wouldnt have layed the tile on a 45 as its too agravating though.
---
The price of Victory is high, but so are the rewards.
#2Mick65Posted 2/10/2013 9:57:00 AM
Look at the stairs and floorboards. Me and my cousins built better tree houses when we were kids than the pc.
The crown molding is pretty good though.
---
leg godt
#3thermopylae(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 10:07:58 AM
yes but im not nittpicking. its impossible to get a house perfect. im glad for the content as i can have everything i need at one homestead. bethesda did a pretty good job. imo. if i could just sell my other homes to offset some costs.
---
#4Mick65Posted 2/10/2013 10:17:17 AM
If you don't mind putting in the time, the majority of the raw materials are free. Aside from the bugs, the only thing I don't care for is the lack of customization in the interior, moreso than the exterior.
The character I'm running atm is heavily into Alchemy, and Winstad is second to none for him. Probably not the best family home, but he is a vampire and will be living in Proudspire. This is his bat cave.
---
leg godt
#5thermopylae(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 10:23:37 AM
yes but this character is level 45 and i had 91000 gold and nothing to spend it on but this house. hmm. sounds familiar.
---