Mjoll Marriage problem

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Mjoll Marriage problem
2 years ago#1
So a while back I mistakenly Marcurio. I then sacrificed him to Boethia. I was then allowed to marry Mjoll. But I have never received any of the perks, dialogue options, etc. I use her as a follower because she can't die so I would like the perks as well. At least just to see what they are like! I have like 300 hours on this game so I'm not resetting for something like this. Can this be fixed?
2 years ago#2
i didnt think you could re marry.
---
The price of Victory is high, but so are the rewards.
2 years ago#3
You can if the spouse dies
2 years ago#4
thermopylae posted...
i didnt think you could re marry.

You can, they have to die and you must receive a letter of inheritance
---
If you are 100% sure Redguards are the master race copy and paste this into your signature
2 years ago#5
my main character has always been married to mjoll so i havent had one die yet.
---
The price of Victory is high, but so are the rewards.
2 years ago#6
So can this be fixed?
2 years ago#7
So... what is the problem?
---
Remember FMLG told ya!
Sometimes I miss drugs.Then I read gamefaqs. - Beery <3
2 years ago#8
I am married to Mjoll and she is a follower but she doesn't offer any of the perks like meals, store, dialogue options, etc.
2 years ago#9
Anyone?
2 years ago#10
Have you tried dismissing her?
---
Hey there, sweetroll; I just cast Oakflesh... if you know what I mean.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Mjoll Marriage problem

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived