This game is way better than Morrowind and Oblivion stay mad...

#11yodaddyninjaPosted 2/10/2013 1:45:18 PM
The loot system is terrible
#12SavagegattsPosted 2/10/2013 1:49:13 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
Savagegatts posted...
of corse man its updated but some people retro game man for example I just bought legacy of kain:blood omen/soulreaver and I still love it they both play like glorified zelda games never gets old I mean after a while you can always return to old good games some never age like mario brothers they still use side scrolling in a lot of games you know so those graphics don't age and is still fun to most people it matters on the story and mechanics of the game if its good it stays good but in morrowinds case it was just a steping stone of what was to come

Literally feeding Mixorz

don't get your statement expain please
#13SavagegattsPosted 2/10/2013 1:51:56 PM
having bad weather may not respond
#14Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 1:51:58 PM
yodaddyninja posted...
The loot system is terrible

Compared to what? Hand placed loot ala Morrowind making the game linear? Or leveled bad guys that walk around in deadric or glass armor like Oblivion. Yup lotos really hard to get. Just fight the first bad guy in a dungeon.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#15MorvoniPosted 2/10/2013 1:52:15 PM
Mixorz posted...
Too many nostalgia goggles. Yes they've taken some things out, but the game is 1000X more playable than Morrowind. Better loot system, better enemies, more freedom of exploration, etc. just better. tES has a bright future indeed.

This is coming to you, straight from the horses mouf. Everyone Sing! "I am Mister Ed"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_PZPpWTRTU
---
Troll: A Cheeky,Tough-Talking Internerd; utilizing disruptive antics to fuel its Anti-Social Dysfunctionalism. On Internerd Bravery-Anon
#16Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 1:54:16 PM
Morvoni posted...
Mixorz posted...
Too many nostalgia goggles. Yes they've taken some things out, but the game is 1000X more playable than Morrowind. Better loot system, better enemies, more freedom of exploration, etc. just better. tES has a bright future indeed.

This is coming to you, straight from the horses mouf. Everyone Sing! "I am Mister Ed"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_PZPpWTRTU

Lol kid is so mad. Denial setting in hard for you I see. I didn't even watch the video to get you even madder.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
#17thermopylaePosted 2/10/2013 1:54:25 PM
thing about morrowind is back then we couldnt see the flaws because it was all we had on console.
---
The price of Victory is high, but so are the rewards.
#18Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 1:58:13 PM
thermopylae posted...
thing about morrowind is back then we couldnt see the flaws because it was all we had on console.

Not really, you must be a young kid because a lot of people moaned about its faults. Those of us who continued to play tolerated the faults, but we were aware they existed.
---
#19MC2011Posted 2/10/2013 1:58:13 PM
Yet it's still not as good as Daggerfall.

Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim will always be the casual TES games.
---
(\).`.(/)
Don't Tread on Me!
#20Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 1:59:13 PM
MC2011 posted...
Yet it's still not as good as Daggerfall.

Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim will always be the casual TES games.

Nope, Daggerfall was crap that is unplayable today.
---