This game is way better than Morrowind and Oblivion stay mad...

#21Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 2/10/2013 2:01:33 PM
Mixorz posted...
thermopylae posted...
thing about morrowind is back then we couldnt see the flaws because it was all we had on console.

Not really, you must be a young kid because a lot of people moaned about its faults. Those of us who continued to play tolerated the faults, but we were aware they existed.

see you belittle and call him a kid but the way you talk makes me feel you're a bit of a hypocrit
---
The bears can smell the menstruation
#22thermopylaePosted 2/10/2013 2:02:17 PM
Mixorz posted...
thermopylae posted...
thing about morrowind is back then we couldnt see the flaws because it was all we had on console.

Not really, you must be a young kid because a lot of people moaned about its faults. Those of us who continued to play tolerated the faults, but we were aware they existed.

you said it better than i did. but i am 49. ah i just caint remember as good as i once did.
---
The price of Victory is high, but so are the rewards.
#23MC2011Posted 2/10/2013 2:05:15 PM
Nope, Daggerfall was crap that is unplayable today.

The same can be said for the entire TES series. I can't even play Skyrim anymore since it's so bland, shallow and boring. It's essentially saying "This crap is better than that crap cause this crap is more solid and has corn in it." It's still crap in the end.

Then again, Todd needs to tap dat casual market so he can get a second island.
---
http://i.imgur.com/zHLma5j.jpg
You're next...
#24Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 2:05:34 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
Mixorz posted...
thermopylae posted...

see you belittle and call him a kid but the way you talk makes me feel you're a bit of a hypocrit

Sorry but when someone makes a statement like that I can't help but assume he's a kid, kid.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#25yodaddyninjaPosted 2/10/2013 2:10:19 PM
Mixorz posted...
yodaddyninja posted...
The loot system is terrible

Compared to what? Hand placed loot ala Morrowind making the game linear? Or leveled bad guys that walk around in deadric or glass armor like Oblivion. Yup lotos really hard to get. Just fight the first bad guy in a dungeon.

In 200 hours of playing or so, I found literally one piece of armor that was worth wearing. You either get everything from quest or from smithing, it renders loot obsolete. I never find deadric arrows or anything that is actually useful.

Also what's the deal with hand placed loot? It worked great in the Fallout games. I don't see the issue with unique weapons scattered among the map that you can find. A lot of people actually complained about the lack of this in Skyrim.
#26thermopylaePosted 2/10/2013 2:13:10 PM
only daedric arrows ive found were on dwarven centurions.
---
#27Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 2:13:31 PM
yodaddyninja posted...
Mixorz posted...
yodaddyninja posted...
The loot system is terrible

Compared to what? Hand placed loot ala Morrowind making the game linear? Or leveled bad guys that walk around in deadric or glass armor like Oblivion. Yup lotos really hard to get. Just fight the first bad guy in a dungeon.

In 200 hours of playing or so, I found literally one piece of armor that was worth wearing. You either get everything from quest or from smithing, it renders loot obsolete. I never find deadric arrows or anything that is actually useful.

Also what's the deal with hand placed loot? It worked great in the Fallout games. I don't see the issue with unique weapons scattered among the map that you can find. A lot of people actually complained about the lack of this in Skyrim.

There's hand placed loot here too. The right amount.

Smithing is kind of broken, but at the same time if I grind out countless hours smithing all kinds of daggers, gold necklaces, etc i should be rewarded. You can become an uber Mage, warrior, assassin, why not a smith?
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
#28thermopylaePosted 2/10/2013 2:15:16 PM
because a smith is a working man and un apreciated.
---
#29gunsndrosesPosted 2/10/2013 2:22:38 PM
Mixorz posted...
MC2011 posted...
Yet it's still not as good as Daggerfall.

Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim will always be the casual TES games.

And here I was, agreeing with mostly everything you had said... up until this...

Come on man... Daggerfall was amazing.
---
In all this light, all I feel is dark
#30Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 2:26:11 PM
gunsndroses posted...
Mixorz posted...
MC2011 posted...
Yet it's still not as good as Daggerfall.

Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim will always be the casual TES games.

And here I was, agreeing with mostly everything you had said... up until this...

Come on man... Daggerfall was amazing.

For its time, maybe, but it aged horribly. Kind of like Goldeneye, yeah for it's time it was special but if you try to play it now its just a big mess.
---