Surprised that Karstaag was so difficult for so many people.. Wasn't for me..

#1HighpitchsoloPosted 2/10/2013 7:07:01 PM
Other than getting blasted away right after summoning him, he didn't stand a sliver of a chance against my Two-Handed Argonian build.. With gear and potions that boost my Health Regen rate by over 340% + my Histskin ability (10x Health Regen rate for 60 seconds) as well as Dragon Aspect and Secret of Protection, and my Chaos + Absorb Health enchanted Stalhrim Greatsword.. I wanted the Ancient Dragonborn to be summoned to help me, but my health never got below 50%, hell I don't think it got below even 90%..

What build were you using when you first fought him, and how well did you fare?
---
Stop taking exactly what I'm saying and repeating it as if its exactly what I said because it is. -Cryptospuridium
#2Decimator11Posted 2/10/2013 7:17:32 PM
Killing things tends to become easy when you're immortal.
#3darkportal785Posted 2/10/2013 7:30:58 PM
From: Highpitchsolo | Posted: 2/10/2013 10:07:01 PM | #001
I exploit the game in order to be OP... why is the game so easy?

Secret (and idiotic) brag topic.
---
"I am the Princess of Night, 'tis my duty to come into your dreams."
#4Highpitchsolo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 7:33:39 PM

You have a pretty stupid definition of the word exploit. I'm using normal methods to create my gear, no restoration loop.
---
Stop taking exactly what I'm saying and repeating it as if its exactly what I said because it is. -Cryptospuridium
#5shinigami_mattPosted 2/10/2013 7:34:38 PM
Anyone can become an invincible god in Skyrim. There's about 60 different ways to make this game easier than basic math. Why do people feel the need to brag about how easy it is?
---
Go then, there are other worlds than these. - The Gunslinger
#6zeroboboPosted 2/10/2013 7:38:20 PM
"omg im surprised people had trouble with Karstaag.

hold on let me explain about my completely broken character! i know most of you dont break the game in ways that makes it completely unfun and not challenging in the least, but you're STUPID! my character is so awesome"

yeah. not a dumb brag topic at all.

newflash: no one cares that you can exploit a clearly unintended thing in the game. "waah im not actually glitching anything".
again, no one cares bro.
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero
#7BardockpwnsjooPosted 2/10/2013 7:40:46 PM
I agree with everyone about the TC.

Also, what suprises me is that anyone BOTHERS with Karstaag. The "reward" you get is easily the crappiest piece of CRAP that has ever been dared to be called a reward in this game.
---
So, if you put an Oriental guy in a bowl, and spin it around, does he become disOriented?
#8zeroboboPosted 2/10/2013 7:41:14 PM
Highpitchsolo posted...

You have a pretty stupid definition of the word exploit. I'm using normal methods to create my gear, no restoration loop.

exploit means taking advantage.

you took clear advantage of an unintended gameplay mechanic. abusing and stacking health regen to make you unkillable. then you brag about it on the internet.
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero
#9darkportal785Posted 2/10/2013 7:58:48 PM(edited)
From: Highpitchsolo | Posted: 2/10/2013 10:33:39 PM | #004

Then you should consult Merriam-Webster if you think the definition of 'exploit' is stupid.

Who knows, you might even be able to convince them to change the definition of a word in the English language just so you don't look like a braggart (you might want them to change that one too, just in case.)
---
"I am the Princess of Night, 'tis my duty to come into your dreams."
#10FreeMan5407Posted 2/10/2013 7:55:59 PM
lol guys go easy on TC, i do agree with them that any character can be OP

how easy? i give you one of the easiest/fastest way
1) orc ability
2) dual fury
3) elemental fury
4) any melee weapon

the funny thing you can get this OP combo around level 7