( Dark Brotherhood spoilers) Should I....

#11lordofchaos17Posted 2/10/2013 9:27:57 PM
It depends. Are you part of a guild of thugs and murderers, or a member of The Dark Brotherhood? Lucien says Sithis is against killing Cicero. Besides, without Cicero who will oil the Night Mother?
---
So says the High Necromancer of the Slaughterfish!
#12VampyreFox(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 9:39:38 PM
Cicero lives. the others will have to get over it.
---
Lithium
#13kamahl25Posted 2/10/2013 9:53:00 PM
I kill him, he attempted to kill other members and is a complete liability, who knows when he'll have another break in reality and try to kill you or other members
#14FreeMan5407Posted 2/10/2013 10:05:23 PM
TheGreatCheeze posted...
youshallbeasgod posted...
LoL ranks in the current DB and they won't even respect the 5 tenets....

This brotherhood is useless.

If you don't have Destroy the Dark Brotherhood as a completed quest you're doing it wrong.

I've never ever done that quest, on any of my characters. I always enjoy killing people for coin. Also I've never let Cicero live, he's too annoying and he did kill/wound a few of my main peepz from the DB.

who he killed?
#15GriffRobertsPosted 2/10/2013 10:08:12 PM
I kill him, he attempted to kill other members and is a complete liability, who knows when he'll have another break in reality and try to kill you or other members

For how insane he is, his actions are honestly pretty sound IMO, if not overzealous. Don't sass the Night Mother (i.e. the matron of your very existence), and Cicero won't go berserk and chop up all the ladies' meat.
---
Sometimes I edit my sig so it continues whatever I was posting about.
#16FreeMan5407Posted 2/10/2013 10:21:54 PM(edited)
kamahl25 posted...

or thats what we think "dum dum dum"

besides both nightmother and lucien like cicero

SPOILERS:

unlike astrid backstabbing the listener/dragonborn , she is responsible for indirectly killing the others , almost destroying the DB
#17TheGreatCheezePosted 2/13/2013 2:00:20 PM
FreeMan5407 posted...
TheGreatCheeze posted...
youshallbeasgod posted...
LoL ranks in the current DB and they won't even respect the 5 tenets....

This brotherhood is useless.

If you don't have Destroy the Dark Brotherhood as a completed quest you're doing it wrong.

I've never ever done that quest, on any of my characters. I always enjoy killing people for coin. Also I've never let Cicero live, he's too annoying and he did kill/wound a few of my main peepz from the DB.

who he killed?

It's been a while and I though I remembered him killing the argonian, but now I remember he just cut up him and the nord.
---
I follow people around on their slow mounts and say "CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, STAR FOX!"
-Cereburus Q
#18thor23Posted 2/13/2013 2:31:40 PM
Tenet 5: Never kill a Dark Brother or Dark Sister. To do so is to invoke the Wrath of Sithis.

Yes, Cicero attempted to kill members of the Brotherhood, but it's not your place to punish him. If he is to be punished, he'll be visited by a ghostly minion of The Void.
#19SoulOfFaythPosted 2/13/2013 3:27:01 PM
I killed him for his clothes, but after reading his journal I kinda felt bad because he has a great backstory. I hear he makes a good follower and lorewise you should probably let him live. Astrid is an arrogant ***** anyway.
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#20RampagingwalrusPosted 2/13/2013 3:36:21 PM
thor23 posted...
Tenet 5: Never kill a Dark Brother or Dark Sister. To do so is to invoke the Wrath of Sithis.

Yes, Cicero attempted to kill members of the Brotherhood, but it's not your place to punish him. If he is to be punished, he'll be visited by a ghostly minion of The Void.

Only Cicero follows the tenants, so only Cicero is an actual Brother.
The rest are imposters, so it is not against the rules to kill them.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.