What weapons do you dual wield and why?

#1AlchupanebraePosted 2/10/2013 7:51:40 PM
Damage? Looks? Role playing? What two 1h weapons do you dual wield and why? I'm going to try a pure dual wield build and am looking for suggestions.
---
Currently replaying Skyrim.
#2FreeMan5407Posted 2/10/2013 7:59:39 PM
Alchupanebrae posted...
Damage? Looks? Role playing? What two 1h weapons do you dual wield and why? I'm going to try a pure dual wield build and am looking for suggestions.

it depend , is recommended to use daggers on the left hand to swing faster but you can use whatever you want
#3TwoBladesOneBowPosted 2/10/2013 8:07:11 PM
Dragonbone waraxe and sword for roleplay, looks, and damage.
---
"M'aiq has heard legends of a man with a powerful beard. This man never sleeps, he only waits."- IamI3rian
#4TaigaWilliamPosted 2/10/2013 8:15:35 PM
I am currently running dual scimitars or scimitar amd blades sword. The game tends to decide for me which shows up in my right hand. As for my reason, they are the best I currently have available; my character is a redguard; CURVED SWORDS.
#5RayzoriumPosted 2/10/2013 8:34:26 PM
Bound Sword, for RP.
#6HatchetHoundPosted 2/10/2013 8:36:59 PM
Generally curved swords, like Blades Swords, or Nordic. I haven't done Nordic yet, but I will on my Dunmer.

War Axes, too, on my Nord males. I'll switch between two Nordic War Axes, and a Nordic Sword and War Axe. For roleplay, looks, and damage. Because he is the Nord-iest Nord that ever Norded on Nirn.
---
"Mistakes are just a part of learning. You donít become an Expert At Bandit Extermination without accidentally offing a few farmers, for instance."
#7DarkSeraphMPosted 2/10/2013 8:37:19 PM
At first I used twin War Axes of the best quality I had available, but then when Dragonborn came out I fell in love with the looks of the Nordic blades so I switched over to Sword & Dagger. It's traditional for dual-wielding plus is fast as hell.
---
Hey there, sweetroll; I just cast Oakflesh... if you know what I mean.
#8THAASSASSINPosted 2/10/2013 9:38:34 PM
Dual wield daggers it like the other guy said a dagger Android a sword
---
a''KiD Named CuDI''
#9THAASSASSINPosted 2/10/2013 9:41:20 PM
THAASSASSIN posted...
Dual wield daggers it like the other guy said a dagger Android a sword

Damn guys sorry auto complete on instead of Android its an
---
a''KiD Named CuDI''
#10theonyxphoenixPosted 2/11/2013 5:59:57 AM
x2 Dawnbringers
---
Testing: Werewolf/Follower Glitch; Armor usable with Mage Armor and hidden +25 armor/pc; Augment Ring of Necromancy