Who is corrrect to side with: the Stormcloaks or the Imperials? *spoilers*

#111RazrashPosted 2/11/2013 4:25:19 PM
That damn typo in the title made me read it in the voice of Tony the Tiger...
---
GT - Unshaven Maiden
The frost, sometimes it makes the blade stick.
#112deadpool223Posted 2/11/2013 5:14:27 PM
am0ngth3c1ouds posted...
obishawn posted...
am0ngth3c1ouds posted...
obishawn posted...
Ok, so you know how to copy and paste....

Any previous attempt to not sign it before doesn't really matter now, they signed it.

And if Ulfric were in charge, everyone would DEFINITELY be dead. Sure, death in battle for your beliefs may be glorious and honorable... but then the Elves got what they wanted. They don't care about your sense of honor, glory or afterlife. They care that mankind has been decimated.

OR

He would have made the same decision.

Your opinions are nice and all, but do you have anything to back them up? If not, I'm not going to be able to take you seriously.

And what point were you trying to make by insisting we see that the Empire didn't want to sign it at first?

And how are you presenting anything more than opinion?

The point I'm making is that while Ulfric may be justified in not like the White-Gold (as nobody liked it, at all).. it's implied that if the war had carried on mankind would have lost. The Dominion, particularly the Thalmor, are ok with taking a slow approach to taking over while cutting their losses.

no actually the opposite of that is implied. the elves were just as screwd as the empire
---
honk HONK honk HONK http://i.imgur.com/NztEG.gif. :33 < fus ro paw,
#113SoulOfFaythPosted 2/11/2013 5:18:03 PM
Oh wow this is still going on? Come on didn't you guys get it all out of your system the last 600 times?
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#114F_GalikanokusPosted 2/11/2013 5:22:16 PM
Razrash posted...
That damn typo in the title made me read it in the voice of Tony the Tiger...

Civil war debates, they're grrrrrrr- *is shot*

Also epic gamer tag by the way
---
"This is America. Kidnapping a Christian? That's worse than harboring a fugitive."
#115obishawnPosted 2/11/2013 7:38:56 PM
SoulOfFayth posted...
Oh wow this is still going on? Come on didn't you guys get it all out of your system the last 600 times?

I'll never end. People are opinionated and this is an issue people enjoy getting involved in.

Stormcloaks ftw!
---
Winter is coming
#116Brenz0rPosted 2/11/2013 8:41:22 PM
Rampagingwalrus posted...
Brenz0r posted...
Prove that they tried to incapacitate him, then.

They shot an arrow at him.
Prove that the intended arrow was meant to slay, and not just wound.

I don't need to - you were the one that asserted that they tried to incapacitate him and failed. You're the one who has to back that up.

Yes, a question was asked... in the literal sense.
But that question is not a valid question about the morality of the situation.

"This is your issue with the content of the question, not with the fact that there was a question."
---
"We get serious about fictional girl underpants, and kid around when it comes to topics like world hunger." ~Teepo on CAGN
#117am0ngth3c1oudsPosted 2/11/2013 8:42:52 PM
SoulOfFayth posted...

Ain't nothin' wrong with havin a friendly debate
#118obishawnPosted 2/12/2013 7:29:44 AM
The Imperials and their supporters are all hypocrites. They want to condemn Ulfric for the Markarth Incident (or at least use it to impugn his character, if The Bear of Markarth is even accurate) but they justify the the Empire's actions at Helgen; punishments that don't fit the crime and not giving fair trials.

And they conveniently ignore the fact that Ulfric was under orders from the Jarl of Markarth, a staunch Imperial himself.
---
Winter is coming