Is there a way to sacrifice/ kill Serana?

#1dkolb87Posted 2/10/2013 10:45:37 PM
I had been using this armored husky all the time and during a fight it pretty much dived in front of an arrow meant for my character. It got injured but I killed the enemy archer. Then for no reason Serana ran over to the husky while it was recovering and stabbed it to death with a knife! She got the other one killed by bumbling over a trap. I hate her, None of the other companions got them killed or even injured.
Then she spends the rest of the time complaining about sunlight and the weather.

She just forced herself into my party (despite being a vampire who I'm supposed to be killing) and killed my dogs. And she won't die. My question is can I sacrifice her to Boethiah? She brags about serving Molag Bal and I read that Boethiah hates Molag Bal so it would make sense in the lore of the game. Or is she just soooo important to the story that I'll be stuck with her?
#2zeroboboPosted 2/10/2013 10:51:05 PM
sadly no.

and i agree, she's super annoying.
i dont get why so many people like her so much.
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero
#3dkolb87(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 11:02:14 PM
zerobobo posted...
sadly no.

I'm sure it doesn't get much beyond "she's hawt!"

She's certainly got a mouth full of "witty" one-liners. And speaks in a perfect normal contemporary language of her peers even though the first thing she tells you is that shes been locked up for so long she doesn't know the Empire even existed.

Uhg. Looks like Bethesda hired a new voice actress lets bog down the player with her great quips!
#4Brenz0rPosted 2/10/2013 11:09:06 PM
My question is can I sacrifice her to Boethiah?

I don't think so, as she's essential.
---
"We get serious about fictional girl underpants, and kid around when it comes to topics like world hunger." ~Teepo on CAGN
#5RebelElite791Posted 2/10/2013 11:15:44 PM
dkolb87 posted...
zerobobo posted...
sadly no.

She's certainly got a mouth full of "witty" one-liners. And speaks in a perfect normal contemporary language of her peers even though the first thing she tells you is that shes been locked up for so long she doesn't know the Empire even existed.

Uhg. Looks like Bethesda hired a new voice actress lets bog down the player with her great quips!

Or because she's one of the few actually developed and decent characters in a game that has a distinct lack of those.
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#6Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/10/2013 11:17:16 PM
Brenz0r posted...
My question is can I sacrifice her to Boethiah?

I don't think so, as she's essential.

Can't you use the raise zombie spell glitch to ash-ify her?
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#7zeroboboPosted 2/10/2013 11:20:16 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
dkolb87 posted...
zerobobo posted...
sadly no.

Or because she's one of the few actually developed and decent characters in a game that has a distinct lack of those.

how is she developed?
seriously how is she developed?

her voice actor is great, but aside from that she seems pretty shallow.
daddy issues is not what i'd call a deep developed character ;x
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero
#8dkolb87(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 11:30:53 PM

Oh is she?
Explain.
I'd say she's on par with Narfi for character development. Of course he doesnt have those pretty eyes.
#9LordTalynPosted 2/10/2013 11:38:07 PM
Answer: Play the storyline. Talk to Serana. Select all Dialog options. READ/LISTEN, not skip dialog. Do this for each segment of the story. You will notice she is a very well developed character.

Example:
-Back-story
-Personality
-Set of Beliefs
-Opinions

(Repetitive sun/cave based dialog does get annoying though)
---
Playing: Skyrim, WWE '13, Mass Effect, Dragon's Dogma, Game of Thrones, Halo 4, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Dragon Age.
Waiting for: Dragon Age 3, Pokemon X/Y
#10Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 2/10/2013 11:43:32 PM
LordTalyn posted...
Answer: Play the storyline. Talk to Serana. Select all Dialog options. READ/LISTEN, not skip dialog. Do this for each segment of the story. You will notice she is a very well developed character.

Example:
-Back-story
-Personality
-Set of Beliefs
-Opinions

(Repetitive sun/cave based dialog does get annoying though)

Aela has personality she has a set of beliefs and opinions. and she doesn't whine about her backstory which adds even more to her personality. Aela>serana
---
The bears can smell the menstruation