New character

#1XhaultPosted 2/11/2013 8:02:49 AM
Hiya everyone. Haven't played Skyrim in a while and really got the urge to play it again. I'm trying out a new build that I've never done before and so far its very enjoyable.

However, I kinda did something I never did before. I got to level 15 then used the Oghma bookshelf glitch to powerpump my way up to around level 45-50. I've played this game legit to level 70 before so I really don't feel bad/guilty at all about doing this. Really I just wanted to level up so I can get a good amount of points on my character and start playing with my chosen perks as soon as possible. Only downside is, now I'm getting attacked by hard as crap Ancient Dragons and I still only have level 10-15 gear.... >.<

Has anyone ever done this before? Sure technically its "exploiting" the game, but hey, its not a Bethesda game if it doesn't have glitches to take advantage of, and having played this game legit many times, I feel its more of a boost to get to a desired level with perks rather than wait for them.
#2Brenz0rPosted 2/11/2013 8:04:33 AM
Use your Smithing/Enchanting/Alchemy to increase the effectiveness of your equipment.
---
"We get serious about fictional girl underpants, and kid around when it comes to topics like world hunger." ~Teepo on CAGN