elswyer lore help

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: sakatuya

sakatuya
3 years ago#1
I'm making a new character and I would greatly appreciate any help on elswyer lore. I'm making a female kahjiit, Ohnya. Basically she's a runaway slave from elswyer and I've created a backstory for her and pretty much, and I know this is usually a no-no with lore..but I've kind of written my own. The subject being slavery in elswyer and I can't really find anything lore wise saying it was ever present there. I know kahjiit have been captured in the past but has slavery ever been present and then abolished? Again thanks for any help.
thrill me.

User Info: GriffRoberts

GriffRoberts
3 years ago#2
Not in Elsweyr, to my knowledge, but Dunmer have been known to enslave Khajiit and Argonians. I don't know if that stayed after Red Mountain blew up, though.
Sometimes I edit my sig so it continues whatever I was posting about.

User Info: Nicodaemos

Nicodaemos
3 years ago#3
Slavery in Elsweyr? Never heard of it. And slavery in Morrowind was abolished some time before the events of Oblivion, so I don't think it's been legal for a very long time.

You could always make up some underground criminal element, like human (and/or non-human) trafficking, I suppose.
Until you spread your wings, you'll never know how far you can walk.
GT-- The Baconer

sakatuya
3 years ago#4
Thanks guys. Like I said I'm writing my own lore so to speak involving the thalmor bringing back the two moons masser and secunda and somewhat of a debt the kahjiit owe them. Pretty much the thalmor establish themselves after re establishing the two citys of Anequinta and Pelletine Its pretty lengthy but what else am I supposed to do at work?lol
Anyways thanks for your input.
thrill me.

User Info: Mushroom87

Mushroom87
3 years ago#5
sakatuya posted...
Thanks guys. Like I said I'm writing my own lore so to speak involving the thalmor bringing back the two moons masser and secunda and somewhat of a debt the kahjiit owe them. Pretty much the thalmor establish themselves after re establishing the two citys of Anequinta and Pelletine Its pretty lengthy but what else am I supposed to do at work?lol

work perhaps?
I do still pull it out occassionally to show it off for guests.- ATARIJAWA

sakatuya
3 years ago#6
Mushroom87 posted...
sakatuya posted...

work perhaps?

I say nay. Besides tiz was a slow day.
thrill me.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived