The "Will I Like Skyrim?" Quiz

#1CaIiber345Posted 2/11/2013 6:06:35 PM
Take this quiz to see if you will like Skyrim or not.

1. Do you like games that only require you to act, or games that require you to think?
a. Act, like a boss!
b. Think, my dear Watson.

2. When given an objective, do you accomplish it right away, or take your time?
a. Git'er done!
b. Time is on my side, uh yes it is...

3. Do you prefer to set up your skills/abilities/load-outs, etc., or have the game do it?
a. Ain't nobody got time for that!
b. I push the buttons!

4. Will you take the time to solve a puzzle if it yields a reward?
a. No.
b. Yes, for the Preciousss...

5. Do you stop and smell the flowers, or rush to your next destination?
a. Make way, suckas!
b. Ooh! Daisies!

6. Do you experiment with different methods to achieve your goals, or take the direct approach?
a. *skips to the results*
b. M-E-T-H-O-D, man.

7. Full Metal Jacket OR Lord of the Rings?
a. "You owe me for one jelly donut!"
b. "You shall not pass!"

8. Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle, OR the Legendary Epic Brutal Woeful Flaming Broadsword of Dome-Cleaving +1?
a. Red Ryder
b. Dome-Cleaving +1

9. Do you like Dungeons and Dragons?
a. I saw a dragonfly the other day...
b. Well, our party is on hiatus because our Level 8 Wizard is arguing with the DM because he wants to convert to a 3rd Edition hybrid class in the middle of the module, and...

10. Choose a quote from a movie.
a. "Guns, lots of guns."
b. "Tis but a flesh wound!"

11. You find a chest that contains many valuable items. You:
a. Plant C4 on it.
b. Sneak up to it and pick the lock.

12. Your game comes with an in-game map and a physical map.
a. My game came with a physical map?!
b. The physical map is hanging on my wall for reference.

13. Zork.
a. What did you just call me?
b. Open the mailbox.

14. I spend more time in Multiplayer than I do in Single Player.
a. True
b. False

15. Mudcrabs...
a. Butter and a hint of salt.
b. Horrible little creatures!

16. I tend to finish games around the average completion time stated by developers.
a. True
b. False

17. If a game contains collectible texts, books, notes, files, folders, intel, you...
a. Pick them up if I feel like it.
b. Hunt them all down and read each one.

18. Sun is to Sky, as...
a. BOOM! is to Headshot.
b. Sneak is to Backstab.

19. It's Saturday night and your social plans are bust. You have some time to kill.
a. A few online matches with friends.
b. Write some Fan Fiction.

20. The zombie apocalypse is imminent. You can hole up in one of the following locations. Each is fully stocked and fortified for a lifetime.
a. Underground titanium bunker complex.
b. Stone castle atop a massive hill.

If you answered A. eleven (11) times or more: Couch Commando. You prefer to get in and get things done. Your action is violent and swift. Menus, stats, and skills waste precious seconds that could be spent exploding heads. A full magazine and a few grenades are all you need. All you need to know is where the enemy is. Skyrim is likely not for you.

If you answered B. eleven (11) times or more: Champion of Cyrodiil. Your might and cunning in battle is attributed to your planning, strategy, and preparation. Half of the adventure is getting there. You savor the journey as much as the fight and victory. Skyrim is a game you will enjoy and spend a lot of time with.

If you answered A. and B. equally: GameFly Adventurer. Skyrim will fill the void when you want something different. You'll enjoy it in short bursts.
---
Magical Skyrim crackers! http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8229/8446129224_fc6346006f_b.jpg
Hail HYDRA!
#2JohnRyan1228Posted 2/11/2013 6:08:28 PM
we all like skyrim, except for a few dumdums
---
If I ever cared about what you had to say, I'd stick a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger with my toes.
#3GriffRobertsPosted 2/11/2013 6:17:11 PM

Well, any regular on the Skyrim board is probably only here because they like Skyrim.

Except for PathlessBullet. He hangs around specifically because he doesn't like Skyrim.
---
Sometimes I edit my sig so it continues whatever I was posting about.
#4blcpackPosted 2/11/2013 6:19:30 PM
Clever!
---
It's better to regret the things you did than the things you didn't do.
#5JohnRyan1228Posted 2/11/2013 6:28:06 PM
GriffRoberts posted...

Well, any regular on the Skyrim board is probably only here because they like Skyrim.

Except for PathlessBullet. He hangs around specifically because he doesn't like Skyrim.

Dumdum
---
If I ever cared about what you had to say, I'd stick a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger with my toes.
#6CaIiber345(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 9:29:08 PM
*munches*

These Mud Crabs need more salt...
---
Magical Skyrim crackers! http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8229/8446129224_fc6346006f_b.jpg
Hail HYDRA!
#7The_Viking_SwanPosted 2/11/2013 10:04:12 PM
I answered both A and B more than 11 times because I have a diverse taste in games, and only playing RPGs is boring.
---
Official World's best Walrus
//NVBM\\
#8darkportal785Posted 2/11/2013 10:18:17 PM
I don't own Skyrim nor have I played it.

Advance towards my general direction, son of my father.
---
Who's eyes are those eyes?
#9kamahl25Posted 2/11/2013 10:26:30 PM
The_Viking_Swan posted...
I answered both A and B more than 11 times because I have a diverse taste in games, and only playing RPGs is boring.

thank you
#10CaIiber345(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 4:19:17 AM
kamahl25 posted...
The_Viking_Swan posted...

thank you

Fun topic was meant to be fun.
---
Hail HYDRA!