It would be cool to not side with either Stormcloacks or Empire and...

#1MlCKHEADPosted 2/12/2013 1:51:34 PM
Instead be the leader of your own group. Then you could kill both Tullius and Ulfric and rule Skyrim.

DLC plz.
---
GT: Micktory
#2atomicpopsiclePosted 2/12/2013 1:52:57 PM
Dragon Born for emperor! Huzzah! Wait....
---
Please search topics for "blocking differently?" to address my skyrim issue. Google is no help :(
#3The_Ivory_ManPosted 2/12/2013 1:53:20 PM
I like the part where you come in and force everyone to bend to your will
---
If you are 100% sure Redguards are the master race copy and paste this into your signature
#4RampagingwalrusPosted 2/12/2013 1:56:59 PM
The group with no members.
Success is inevitable!
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#5MlCKHEAD(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 1:59:05 PM
Rampagingwalrus posted...
The group with no members.
Success is inevitable!

You travel the world and gather people to join you.

Like Spartacus style.
---
#6DerejinPosted 2/12/2013 1:59:57 PM
The_Ivory_Man posted...
I like the part where you come in and force everyone to bend to your will

What's funny about this is you get a Bend Will shout in Dragonborn and that makes this funny because wait it's not very funny but it's suiting I think what am I talking about?

Anyway, yeah, I already thought about this, as I'm guessing many others have. All things considered, it would be kind've neat to do something like this. Maybe for the irony, join the Stormcloaks, win the war for them, then challenge Ulfric to a duel. And shout him to death.
#7NicodaemosPosted 2/12/2013 2:03:17 PM
What's funny about this is you get a Bend Will shout in Dragonborn and that makes this funny because wait it's not very funny but it's suiting I think what am I talking about?

Wouldn't necessarily be uncharacteristic of the Dovahkiin, considering most of Tamriel's folk heroes.
---
Until you spread your wings, you'll never know how far you can walk.
GT-- The Baconer
#8MlCKHEAD(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 2:03:54 PM
It seems weird that the main character is far more powerful than Ulfric and Tullius combined. Yet you only have the option of being a sidekick.
---
#9NinogerritsPosted 2/12/2013 2:13:51 PM
Just help the thalmor conquer Tamriel, then overthrow the thalmor leader and become a dictator.
#10The_Ivory_ManPosted 2/12/2013 5:59:43 PM
MlCKHEAD posted...
It seems weird that the main character is far more powerful than Ulfric and Tullius combined. Yet you only have the option of being a sidekick.

It's like the opposite of Morrowind... And yet still the same
---
If you are 100% sure Redguards are the master race copy and paste this into your signature