Ancient Nords were time travellers

#1gunsndrosesPosted 2/12/2013 4:09:03 PM
In the depths of the most dangerous, unknown Nordic crypts in Skyrim..

In the various containers the dungeons have to offer..

One may find gold Septims. The currency of the Empire. Founded YEARS after the age of the Ancient Nords.

The only logical answer to this quandary is that the Illuminati gave them time traveling capabilities, which they used to steal wealth from Imperial citizens and then hoard for themselves.

Conspiracy debunked.
---
If you haven't found any communists in your back yard, you're not looking hard enough!
Strumcluks 4 lief
#2Omega_GilgameshPosted 2/12/2013 4:13:03 PM
Or maybe when Tiber achieved CHIM he turned all currency into Septims like he changed Cyrodiil from a jungle.
---
The World's Most Interesting Man: I don't always herp, but when I do, I derp.
#3gunsndroses(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 4:15:17 PM
Omega_Gilgamesh posted...
Or maybe when Tiber achieved CHIM he turned all currency into Septims like he changed Cyrodiil from a jungle.

Psssh. According to TES:O, which we all know is going to be the undisputed source of lore (higher than UESP), the whole jungle thing NEVER HAPPENED.
---
If you haven't found any communists in your back yard, you're not looking hard enough!
Strumcluks 4 lief
#4darkportal785Posted 2/12/2013 4:35:38 PM
You never happened.
---
"I am the Princess of Night, 'tis my duty to come into your dreams."
#5the_arisenPosted 2/12/2013 4:37:42 PM
Didnt read... but technically we are all time travelers... we are just limited to our movements throughout time
---
Find what you love and let it kill you - Bukowski
#6gunsndroses(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 4:54:56 PM
darkportal785 posted...
You never happened.

http://bit.ly/Si5U9a
---
Strumcluks 4 lief
#7voiceless0_0Posted 2/12/2013 4:59:24 PM
I'm going to assume the Doctor had something to do with this.
---
"Haters gonna hate, ponies gonna pwn." -tricksterr
#8atomicpopsiclePosted 2/12/2013 5:17:23 PM
They also have been known to pilot UFOs in South America. Coincidence or aliens???

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/25103267.jpg
---
Please search topics for "blocking differently?" to address my skyrim issue. Google is no help :(
#9gunsndroses(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 8:24:06 PM
voiceless0_0 posted...
I'm going to assume the Doctor had something to do with this.

I know not what you speak of
---
Strumcluks 4 lief
#10SchesparnPosted 2/12/2013 8:35:18 PM
I always assumed certain things were simplified for the sake of... well, simplicity. Coins you find in tombs aren't going to be ancient Nordic coins. Just like I don't believe all lockpicks are the exact same shape and size. They're probably just any slim bit of metal your character makes use of.
---
Look, for the last time: Kirby has explained it over and over!
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk138/Schesparn/11911255317531.gif