fastest way to level destruction?

#1JohnRyan1228Posted 2/12/2013 7:19:01 PM
Without shadowmere?

Follow up question: if say for example I paralyze a bear, killing him (or her, because I'm politically correct) with which spell would level up destruction the most:

Flames
Firebolt
Fireball
---
If I ever cared about what you had to say, I'd stick a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger with my toes.
#2Mick65Posted 2/12/2013 7:29:47 PM
Destruction levels based off of the Base magic cost of the spell.

Honestly, I just use destruction and it levels on it's own. I suppose you could cast frost spells against a resistant enemy, and sprinkle in some heal other to make it last.
---
JAFO
#3darkportal785Posted 2/12/2013 7:30:27 PM
I went from 70 to 100 in under 6 hours with Wall of Flames.

Didn't even feel like grinding, which I was doing with Fireball beforehand.
---
El. Psy. Congroo.
#4RampagingwalrusPosted 2/12/2013 7:31:41 PM
Use Runes until you can use Wall or Cloak.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#5GBALoserPosted 2/12/2013 7:59:35 PM
Rampagingwalrus posted...
Use Runes until you can use Wall or Cloak.

This. Runes are cheaper mana cost but do the same damage and pretty much instacast. Miss with a Rune? Who cares, their buddy right behind them will trigger it and still nail both of them.
---
Every once in a while I realize the human race may be worth saving. Of course, then I come back here, but still, those are good moments. -Readyman
#6theonyxphoenixPosted 2/12/2013 8:00:17 PM
Since you can use the Black Book ability to eliminate magicka cost and level up Alteration by casting Detect Life/Telekinesis...can you use a continuous magic effect like novice spells or wall spells on enemies to level Destruction? Simul-casting infinite dual wall of flames. :)
---
Testing: Werewolf/Follower Glitch; Armor usable with Mage Armor and hidden +25 armor/pc; Augment Ring of Necromancy
#7Gray_wolf1119Posted 2/15/2013 1:41:19 PM
theonyxphoenix posted...
Since you can use the Black Book ability to eliminate magicka cost and level up Alteration by casting Detect Life/Telekinesis...can you use a continuous magic effect like novice spells or wall spells on enemies to level Destruction? Simul-casting infinite dual wall of flames. :)

Youd need a valid target but yeah.
---
GT: Fang1192
www.Tvtropes.org
#8theonyxphoenixPosted 2/15/2013 2:19:11 PM
You could simul-cast Healing Hands (heals 10 pts) and Flames (8 damage) on a target that won't turn hostile and level both Restoration and Destruction at once.
---
Testing: Werewolf/Follower Glitch; Armor usable with Mage Armor and hidden +25 armor/pc; Augment Ring of Necromancy
#9JohnRyan1228(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 2:21:42 PM
theonyxphoenix posted...
You could simul-cast Healing Hands (heals 10 pts) and Flames (8 damage) on a target that won't turn hostile and level both Restoration and Destruction at once.

What target would u recommend besides shadowmere though
---
If I ever cared about what you had to say, I'd stick a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger with my toes.
#10theonyxphoenixPosted 2/15/2013 2:23:46 PM
Aela in the underforge while she is in werewolf form will allow you to beat on her and not become hostile.
---