Empire is Xbox 360, Stormcloaks are PS3

#1SNESdude11Posted 2/13/2013 4:04:02 AM
Thalmor are PC.
#2Dreadsword101Posted 2/13/2013 4:10:06 AM
Heck yes! Let the console wars begin!

*plays an awesome song using an air guitar*
#3Brenz0rPosted 2/13/2013 4:10:18 AM
Orcs would be a better fit for the PS3. They're outcast, continually trod upon by the other consoles, yet keep on trucking despite their general inferiority and the lack of attention they get compared to the X360 and PC.
---
"We get serious about fictional girl underpants, and kid around when it comes to topics like world hunger." ~Teepo on CAGN
#4MedeyerPosted 2/13/2013 4:12:00 AM
Brenz0r posted...
Orcs would be a better fit for the PS3. They're outcast, continually trod upon by the other consoles, yet keep on trucking despite their general inferiority and the lack of attention they get compared to the X360 and PC.

I thought that was the Wii.
#5SNESdude11(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 4:16:30 AM
Medeyer posted...
Brenz0r posted...

I thought that was the Wii.

Forsworn are the Wii.
#6Ajd_KingPosted 2/13/2013 4:48:27 AM
The Wii is Argonia.

Doing it's own thing, fairly detached from the other consoles, barely even considered in gaming discussions other than in some derogatory way, but it still pumps out awesome.
---
"Stannis... in spite of everything, he is a righteous man."
- GRRM.
#7gunsndrosesPosted 2/13/2013 4:51:01 AM
Ajd_King posted...
The Wii is Argonia.

Doing it's own thing, fairly detached from the other consoles, barely even considered in gaming discussions other than in some derogatory way, but it still pumps out awesome.

If by Argonia you mean Black Marsh... Then okay.

I don't like us 360 users being associated with the rabble of the Empire. Y U NO LIEK STRUMCLUKS
---
If you haven't found any communists in your back yard, you're not looking hard enough!
Strumcluks 4 lief
#8Ajd_KingPosted 2/13/2013 4:56:24 AM
gunsndroses posted...
If by Argonia you mean Black Marsh... Then okay.

By Argonia I mean all the lands the Argonians hold, which is more than what is generally considered Black Marsh.
---
"Stannis... in spite of everything, he is a righteous man."
- GRRM.
#9MC2011Posted 2/13/2013 5:54:39 AM
360 = Runa Fair-Shield - "Strong and Quick and willing to do any chore"

PS3 = Hroar - "Best son ever!"

PC = Nelkir (Nuff said)

Wii = Samuel - "that's when I hit the streets. A boy's gotta make a livin' right?"
---
T8e w*!m+% i, wh[>e 1)v=d [o6r %8fe.
The woman in white saved your life.
#10gunsndrosesPosted 2/13/2013 5:58:16 AM
MC2011 posted...
360 = Runa Fair-Shield - "Strong and Quick and willing to do any chore"

PS3 = Hroar - "Best son ever!"

PC = Nelkir (Nuff said)

Wii = Samuel - "that's when I hit the streets. A boy's gotta make a livin' right?"

Shouldn't PC be Nazeem? Condescending, unnecessarily self-entitled?
---
If you haven't found any communists in your back yard, you're not looking hard enough!
Strumcluks 4 lief