Why the hell do I get inheritance letters from the courier so damn much?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Why the hell do I get inheritance letters from the courier so damn much?
2 years ago#21
The_Last_Dude posted...
Yo what's up with the black bars? And TC stop killing npcs and letting dragons kill them.

You say that like I let them die by dragons intentionally, which I don't. And I don't really kill npcs, seriously.

Hmm alright. Your username threw me off tho.
---
I am the last Dude...
2 years ago#22
I have a large inheritance to collect but I need it converted to septims. If you give me your account information so that I can send the money to you and have the currency exchanged I will give you a portion of the inheritance.

You wouldn't happen to be a Alik'rian/Hammerfellian Prince, would you?!
---
Linux Mint, for the win!
2 years ago#23
New Vegas is 100% awesome, need to get my own copy someday.

w0rd up.
---
"Fight for them, then, and die for their sins!" -Dracula, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
2 years ago#24
Lol I just got my first inheritance letter on my new character. A dragon killed one of my friends. Basturds, every time I fast travel!
---
I am the last Dude...
2 years ago#25
My SSN is 000-00-0002.

That's funny, mine is 000-00-0001. HA!
---
Next up on the Packers' hit parade: Packers Off Season :(
http://socialmediabar.com/andersons
2 years ago#26
Hi, I need some help. My father was the king of Hammerfell, and when he died, I am next in for the throne. My uncle had other intentions however, and I've been deposed. I do have a 'loyal' contingent of royal guards ready to help me reclaim my throne, but they need payment first. Seeing as I don't have access to my coffers, could someone send me 5000 septims? I promise that when I regain my rightful place you will be richly rewarded. Thank you.
---
_______()>===<()______........._______
[__]//P[__]======^^^^^^-------------------***** ( '_') > Uh Oh!
2 years ago#27
*!WARNING!SPOILERS!*

-Alternative "Dragonborn Courier" Trailer Deleted Scene-

"And now he has arrived to deliver the final package... *Epic scene plays of Dragonborn Courier facing down Alduin and then pulling his spiked knuckle duster out of his scroll/mailbag, runs up to Alduin and junkpunches the *bleep* out of him, causing Alduin to writhe and wince in pain while looking up to the sky and roaring/shouting, INSPIRING music plays* *Alduin screaming* WWWHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?! *Dragonborn Courier Dragon Shouting while pointing both index fingers repeatedly at Alduin* YOO KNO WUY!

DRAGONBORN COURIER! ONE WAY IN, NO WAY OUT! COMING SOON..."

*SPOILERS BARREL-ROLLED*
---
"Fight for them, then, and die for their sins!" -Dracula, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Why the hell do I get inheritance letters from the courier so damn much?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived