Dawnguard Armor Question.

#1IdzimanPosted 2/13/2013 7:10:24 PM
Which race looks the best in the Vampire Royal Armor? Keep responses to playable races.
---
---
The only battle you truly lose is the one you run away from.
#2RampagingwalrusPosted 2/13/2013 7:28:49 PM
As they all look the same, save for face shape and skin tone, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder... only you can truly answer that question.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#3silverhunter16Posted 2/13/2013 8:53:44 PM
My dark elf is rockin' that armor so nicely.
---
"Screw the rules, I have money!!!"
#4Stormvale12Posted 2/13/2013 9:04:01 PM
Redguard.
---
White FC: 3912 3374 0511
#5The_Viking_SwanPosted 2/13/2013 9:05:49 PM
Argonian
---
Official World's best Walrus
//NVBM\\
#6JINJ0Posted 2/13/2013 9:30:38 PM
The_Viking_Swan posted...
Argonian

---
../--~~,~~--,:~|
JINJO!!!.........\O_/_O_,/:::::|....
#7lordofchaos17Posted 2/13/2013 11:21:39 PM
JINJ0 posted...
The_Viking_Swan posted...
Argonian

---
So says the High Necromancer of the Slaughterfish!
#8Brenz0rPosted 2/13/2013 11:37:24 PM
Rampagingwalrus posted...
As they all look the same, save for face shape and skin tone, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

Many long years of experience with D&D has taught me that the only thing in the eye of the beholder is disintegration, finger of death and antimagic ray (getting successively worse from there). Also a crazed madness and hatred directed towards any/all non-beholders.
---
"We get serious about fictional girl underpants, and kid around when it comes to topics like world hunger." ~Teepo on CAGN
#9RampagingwalrusPosted 2/14/2013 8:47:53 AM
Brenz0r posted...
Many long years of experience with D&D has taught me that the only thing in the eye of the beholder is disintegration, finger of death and antimagic ray (getting successively worse from there). Also a crazed madness and hatred directed towards any/all non-beholders.

Truly smart and powerful Beholders blind themselves.
It is kind of scary that in order to be more powerful, something has to stop its most powerful ability.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#10ilapostaPosted 2/14/2013 9:26:38 AM
Brenz0r posted...
Rampagingwalrus posted...
As they all look the same, save for face shape and skin tone, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

I f****** HATE beholders. Big trouble in little china made them seem cute and funny like mungaloid babies but they are dangerous evil creatures and they should all be dead!!!
---
XboX360 for Skyrim PS3 for everything else!!! I am unstoppable!!!!