So Skyrim console fans.... what will it be for next gen? xbox or playstation.

#1Perma-n00bPosted 2/13/2013 7:13:19 PM
Now that PlayStation elegedly doesn't have a funky dev kit and console design anymore (like the ps3) I was thinkin I might consider the ps4 for next gen (since it has better exclusives). As Bethesda fans and console gamers, what do you guys think?
#2clone11Posted 2/13/2013 7:15:34 PM
I think, if I had both consoles, I'd still pick Xbox for my Bethesda purchases, given their history.
---
"Bravery is by far the kindest word for stupidity..."
#3oniskiethPosted 2/13/2013 7:16:00 PM
Well, I think that you should get the nonexistant console that you prefer.
---
Roy's our boy!
One man's sunset is another man's dawn.
#4JohnRyan1228Posted 2/13/2013 7:18:22 PM
My first choice would probably be the new xbox. Just cause I enjoy my 360. I enjoy the product Microsoft puts out. If it turns out that the ps4 is obviously superior I'll get it. Doubt that'll be the case though.
---
If I ever cared about what you had to say, I'd stick a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger with my toes.
#5Perma-n00b(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 7:24:10 PM
oniskieth posted...
Well, I think that you should get the nonexistant console that you prefer.

But they do exist brah, they just ain't out yet ya dig?
#6CrimsonCorpPosted 2/13/2013 7:36:57 PM
Also, the next Xbox is suppose to be harder to program for. Atleast according to that Edge article. It sounds like an exact 180 to what the current situation is in regards to the 360 and PS3.

I'll wait and see. Bethesda games are my favorite. I'll probably buy a new console when Fallout 4 arrives. I'll get the console that runs it best, simple as that.
---
"In the Grim Darkness of the far future... there is only awesome"
#7tDarkNinjatPosted 2/13/2013 7:56:29 PM
Xbox if I have to go console. But I am getting into PC gaming, so I don't plan on getting it for console at all.
#8TaigaWilliamPosted 2/13/2013 7:56:58 PM
Eternal PlayStation fanboy here. I love my Japanese exclusives. I would rather have the next big thing in jrpgs (I am hoping Dragon's Dogma is the start pf a great new ajrpg tradition...) than the usual Xbox exclusives.
#9Van_Of_The_DawnPosted 2/13/2013 8:29:02 PM
TaigaWilliam posted...
Eternal PlayStation fanboy here. I love my Japanese exclusives. I would rather have the next big thing in jrpgs (I am hoping Dragon's Dogma is the start pf a great new ajrpg tradition...) than the usual Xbox exclusives.

---
"Holler if ya need me, holler if ya need reefer, CUZ I BE BALLIN'"
#10magablaster17Posted 2/13/2013 8:32:07 PM
I enjoy halo, and dont give a damn about the ps exclusives, so xbox.