So Skyrim console fans.... what will it be for next gen? xbox or playstation.

#2195_EclipsePosted 2/14/2013 2:09:04 AM
Depends on what rumors turn out to be true, if MS blocks used game sales (even though I always buy new) and PS4 doesn't , I'll be Ps4 only out of principle.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
#22jammymacsterPosted 2/14/2013 3:20:32 AM(edited)
95_Eclipse posted...
Depends on what rumors turn out to be true, if MS blocks used game sales (even though I always buy new) and PS4 doesn't , I'll be Ps4 only out of principle.

As far as I know it's only Sony that have patented a method to block used games so far. If Sony do it then I doubt Microsoft will pass up the chance to do the same.
http://uk.gamespot.com/news/sony-patents-tech-to-block-used-games-6401992

If I had to pick I'd go with the new xbox. Though I'm leaning much more towards pc gaming now.
---
AKA: Valadez
#23gunsndrosesPosted 2/14/2013 4:35:06 AM
If you buy Sony you're letting the communists win.
---
If you haven't found any communists in your back yard, you're not looking hard enough!
Strumcluks 4 lief
#24SoulOfFaythPosted 2/14/2013 5:03:36 AM
Xbox because Bethesda games will likely be optimised for them, and considering the only games I've played the last 3 years are Oblivion and Skyrim, that's a big point for me.
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#25ZephyriuumPosted 2/14/2013 5:38:21 AM
I think it's too early for me to decide.....
---
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3, so close and so far...
http://www.abload.de/img/narutovsraikageaxexr.gif
#26Perma-n00b(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 5:45:04 AM
I'm actually surprised at the amount of u who chose pc..... Though I understand why. I'm just trying to grasp at the direction gaming in general will take going forward...
#27sixftstryderPosted 2/14/2013 6:13:36 AM
Neither. I want to either get a steam console or get into the pc world.
---
TC- your logic is on par with some of the finest farts I have ever produced. -Anandram