100% Spell Absorption doesn't block Ebony Warrior's Damage Reflect.

#11am0ngth3c1oudsPosted 2/14/2013 1:54:38 AM
Evil_Sandwich posted...
am0ngth3c1ouds posted...
Evil_Sandwich posted...
am0ngth3c1ouds posted...
And of course Vampire Lord could kill him. How is that even worth mentioning: Vampiric Grip -> Toss off the mountain.

Vampiric Grip don't work on Ebony Warrior.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnaRAxhGKQY

u just jelly u died the first few times u fought him and i didn't.

Oh yeah, I'm so terribly butt hurt about dying to the Ebony Warrior on Master without using triple-crafting looped items to do all the work for me. smh.

Everybody knows about the crafting exploit. Most everyone's tried it at one point or another. It's game-breaking and lame. Nobody cares about big damage numbers in discussions. This is Elder Scrolls.. Creativity, originality and ingenuity are the tools of trade here. This isn't WoW.

If u wasn't butthurt u would'nt even have clicked on this topic in the first place.

You say u don't care but really u do ALOT.

The topic doesn't say anything about childish newbie gamer using a game-breaking exploit. Obvious troll response. I remember when I first learned what trolling was.
#12Evil_Sandwich(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 2:16:18 AM(edited)
Not all my characters use crafting skillz, in fact I'm starting a brand new character to explore Solstheim tomorrow.

I only just downloaded Dragonborn a few hours ago and I immediately fast traveled to Whiterun to get the Ebony Warrior quest on my level 81 character I haven't even done anything else in the DLC with this character because i ALREADY know she's way too OP.
#13Evil_Sandwich(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 2:15:06 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#14ninji_Posted 2/14/2013 3:46:30 AM
Evil_Sandwich posted...
am0ngth3c1ouds posted...
Evil_Sandwich posted...
am0ngth3c1ouds posted...
And of course Vampire Lord could kill him. How is that even worth mentioning: Vampiric Grip -> Toss off the mountain.

Oh yeah, I'm so terribly butt hurt about dying to the Ebony Warrior on Master without using triple-crafting looped items to do all the work for me. smh.

Everybody knows about the crafting exploit. Most everyone's tried it at one point or another. It's game-breaking and lame. Nobody cares about big damage numbers in discussions. This is Elder Scrolls.. Creativity, originality and ingenuity are the tools of trade here. This isn't WoW.

If u wasn't butthurt u would'nt even have clicked on this topic in the first place.

You say u don't care but really u do ALOT.

i smell a 12 year old troll. Its not about being butthurt, nobody cares about the fact that you beat the ebony warrior with 'over powered gear'. The point is that you should take off your training wheels before bragging to us about riding a bike...

Or to put it in simple terms: Put the game on master difficulty, wear something that isnt glitched, or looped, or smithed to perfection or trivializes the fight and then you might actually seem less like a 12 year old that wants everyone to see the proud work he made while on the toilet.
---
-Quote:EmperorCarnate-
Hey, I'll stand on my soap box and spew false information all I please, this is Gfaqs, baby.
#15Evil_Sandwich(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 4:08:38 AM
Wow u guyz r clueless.

This is NOT a brag or troll topic.

learn2read.
#16Akito_KinomotoPosted 2/14/2013 6:43:05 AM
ninji_ posted...

i smell a 12 year old troll. Its not about being butthurt, nobody cares about the fact that you beat the ebony warrior with 'over powered gear'. The point is that you should take off your training wheels before bragging to us about riding a bike...

Or to put it in simple terms: Put the game on master difficulty, wear something that isnt glitched, or looped, or smithed to perfection or trivializes the fight and then you might actually seem less like a 12 year old that wants everyone to see the proud work he made while on the toilet.

...It doesn't take resto loops to be broken. Fortify Restoration to reach 0% Magicka cost for healing and Fortify Destruction to reach 0% Magicka cost for unlimited charges on a Destruction-enchanted weapon is more than enough. Add any combination of Fortify One-Handed, Two-Handed, or Archery to your boots and gloves for more damage. All of that is obtainable without any resto loop shenanigans. Non-physical damage-dealers can use Impact and Elemental Thralls are icing on the cake. Swing, swing, swing/shoot, shoot, shoot/Impact, Impact, Impact and heal. Repeat.

Also, Dragon Aspect.
---
I won't forget our promise we made. I close my eyes to make sure.
I will move forward, shaking off the surging darkness.
#17Orpheus_DemigodPosted 2/14/2013 8:16:27 AM(edited)
TC is a regular on this board and was pointing out a game mechanic discovery he'd uncovered. (Apologies if you're a 'she' Sammich)

This topic isn't even about crafting gear, so sit down.

On topic, what kind of an effect is reflect damage then? If its just a random 'you die' effect that makes the EW a challenge in a lame way (haven't fought him yet).
#18jammymacsterPosted 2/14/2013 8:19:15 AM(edited)
Orpheus_Demigod posted...
On topic, what kind of an effect is reflect damage then? If its just a random 'you die' effect that makes the EW a challenge in a lame way (haven't fought him yet).

He has the Heavy Armour perk Reflect Blows. So he has a 10% chance to fully reflect melee damage. If your weapon does enough damage it could well one-shot you.

Did spell absorption and magic resistance reduce reflect damage effects against the pc in Oblivion?
---
AKA: Valadez
#19TheBeastWithinPosted 2/14/2013 8:49:58 AM
am0ngth3c1ouds posted...
Evil_Sandwich posted...
am0ngth3c1ouds posted...

You are clearly arguing with a little kid, why are you bothering? Whenever that is obvious to me, I always just abandon the topic. Not sure how old you are, but IRL would you start an argument with some kid? I doubt it, it would be silly.
---
Run you pigeons, it's Robert Frost!
#20TaigaWilliamPosted 2/14/2013 10:31:33 AM
On topic...

This makes me wonder if reflected damage goes through berserk. If so, orcs+EW=occasional suicide?
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltr396CSBY1qbily0o1_500.jpg