Anywhere i can grind my one hand and two hand skills?

#1saleonkennedyPosted 2/14/2013 2:41:53 AM
I killed the dark brotherhood, so nightinggale wont work.
---
gamertag: Leon Kennedy I2
Don't speak evil of someone you don't know for certain, and if you do know ask yourself, why am I telling it?-Johann Kasper Lavater
#2A_Dirty_LiberalPosted 2/14/2013 2:43:58 AM
Do you gain experience for hitting things you conjured? That's what I'm doing right now in oblivion.
---
Gold Guns in MW3: All of Them
#3saleonkennedy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 2:48:42 AM
Not sure. I did that in oblivion as well. Ah good times. "Stop criminal scum!"
---
gamertag: Leon Kennedy I2
Don't speak evil of someone you don't know for certain, and if you do know ask yourself, why am I telling it?-Johann Kasper Lavater
#4AigonrothPosted 2/14/2013 3:14:46 AM
Beat the crap out of an essential NPC?
---
"I love nailing Asari, so ageless and superior. Then you get them and they squeal like schoolgirls"- Gianna Parasini, Mass Effect 2.
#5Evil_SandwichPosted 2/14/2013 3:22:03 AM
Kill lots of stuff with 1hand/2hand weapons.
#6zxghostravenxzPosted 2/14/2013 3:51:23 AM
Use shadowmere. Set the difficulty up to the hardest setting, and just swing away. Don't use over powered weapons. Get the weakest sword or dagger you can find and just hack and slash all you want. You can do the same thing with your destruction magic.
---
Why settle for 2 birds with one stone, when you can get a whole bunch with one hand grenade GT: zxGhostRavenxz
#7LockeadonPosted 2/14/2013 3:52:43 AM
zxghostravenxz posted...
Use shadowmere. Set the difficulty up to the hardest setting, and just swing away. Don't use over powered weapons. Get the weakest sword or dagger you can find and just hack and slash all you want. You can do the same thing with your destruction magic.

you cant get shadowmere if you destroy the dark brotherhood.
---
everytime i think i've seen it all...
someone does something stupider
#8LockeadonPosted 2/14/2013 3:54:37 AM
any essential follower will work that wont leave you if you attack them, but they will fight back so you can raise your armor/block skills at the same time
---
everytime i think i've seen it all...
someone does something stupider
#9jammymacsterPosted 2/14/2013 4:04:12 AM
Experience gained towards one-handed, two-handed and archery is based on the base damage of the weapon you're using. So things that modify the damage such as skill level, perks, smithing, enchanting etc will not increase your experience.

So use a strong weapon that hasn't been tempered or enchanted and without Fortify x enchantments and then just wail on enemies or NPCs. Difficulty doesn't affect experience but higher difficulties does reduce the damage you do thus allowing you to wail on an opponent for longer before he dies.
---
AKA: Valadez
#10Mr_BankercatPosted 2/14/2013 4:27:48 AM
There's a pretty good looking bard over in Markarth you could use to grind with.
I imagine using two hands would be awkward, though...