What was your most Epic Kill?

#1loneashamanPosted 2/14/2013 7:53:39 AM
Looks wise, my best epic kill was when I was on the ship to assassinate the King. I was wielding a daedric dagger and went up to a sailor and did the cutscene where you take off the guys head. Once the scene ended the sailors head landed in a bowl on the table next to the corpse.
#2JohnRyan1228Posted 2/14/2013 7:59:21 AM
I love the dual wield cam where you kill the guy count duku (spelling?) style. So basically anything involving that kill cam.
---
If I ever cared about what you had to say, I'd stick a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger with my toes.
#3MrGazzoPosted 2/14/2013 8:30:39 AM
Oh, that new killcam from Dragonborn is now my favorite. You know, the one where you spin your blade repeatedly and eventually stab the enemy? When I first discovered this I was on the shores of Solstheim fighting a Fire Mage. That was classic
---
Haytham Kenway = Roger Moore
#4am0ngth3c1oudsPosted 2/14/2013 9:27:03 AM
About a week ago, I was playing through the Companions and was on the quest where you have to kill the Skinner (after you become a werewolf for the first time).

I had JUST gotten a slow-motion decapitation on The Skinner, and while his head was still in the air, Aela's arrow hit him right in the side of the head.
#5RUNNERSHIGHPosted 2/14/2013 9:35:22 AM
Facing a legendary dragon.

Storm call shout, then a hack fest with a steel battle axe.

Get that kill cam where you climb up on the dragon, right as DB raises the axe and smashes it down one last time a bolt of lightning comes down and strikes the dragon right in the exact spot and time.
---
Peace, be still, know god dwells within
#6TaigaWilliamPosted 2/14/2013 9:38:52 AM(edited)
About a week ago, I was playing through the Companions and was on the quest where you have to kill the Skinner (after you become a werewolf for the first time).

I had JUST gotten a slow-motion decapitation on The Skinner, and while his head was still in the air, Aela's arrow hit him right in the side of the head.

She was in the zone okay. She was going to shoot him in the head, no matter where his head went. `-`

As for me, the character I played the most was a sneaking archer. My most epic kills were the ones where I aimed my bound bow significantly above some little dot that I can just barely tell is a person when zoomed in, then released the arrow to trigger the arrow following kill cam.

Also, my sig is a pretty epic kill k >_>
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/8ca5893f9b740274db2f0ad32e5658c9/tumblr_mgcj94qdYL1qdlh1io1_400.gif
#7Omni024Posted 2/14/2013 9:43:29 AM
Some good ones:

Took down a bandit with an arrow. When I went to inspect the corpse I could see where the arrow hit her- right in the eye.

Beheaded an Orc on top of a tower- his head flew off the side.

Beheaded one of the prisoners in Cidna Mine with a shiv.

Beheaded a random Khajhit on the roadside... his head started to roll...and roll.... and roll...I followed it to see where it would stop. It never did- it just finally despawned.

Aerin had followed Mjoll to my house after I married her. I asked her to follow me, which caused Aerin to start walking back to Riften. Upon asking her to go home, he immediately started to run back. As he sprinted up the road, I ran towards him with weapons drawn, did a spin move and chopped off his head. He never saw it coming.

Random Fus Do Rahs and Shield Charges. :D
#8Omni024Posted 2/14/2013 9:49:29 AM
Oh yeah... my whole household (( me, Mjoll, The Redguard girl, Illia, and Frost-the Horse)) were driving off bandits from the house. The last bandit got supremely owned as my housecarl did a finishing manuever on him, Illia blasting him with Ice magic, the horse kicking him and me and Mjoll slashing at him. He was launched onto some logs and his dead body flopped down them. Was like... -daym.
#9CrimsonCorpPosted 2/14/2013 10:05:26 AM
Killed Nazeem: daedric bow- long range, one handed 360 noscope jumping off Dragon's Reach.
---
"In the Grim Darkness of the far future... there is only awesome"
#10MonsterHunterExPosted 2/14/2013 10:27:52 AM
I killed a fox through a saber cat. How you ask? My projectiles don't register with the broadsides of saber cats so they just go through them.
---
White 2 FC: 3354-3136-4719