DLC Rumours, what are your thoughts?

#1ExGXrayVisionPosted 2/14/2013 6:02:01 PM
So, I haven't been on here for a few months so I do not know if this has been asked/posted before, but I read an article that caught my eye. It was about the next DLC for Skyrim, apparently its going to be called "Redgaurd".
#2RavensRules69Posted 2/14/2013 6:04:41 PM
Pretty sure the story just said they re-trademarked the term "Redguard" or something; nothing I've seen said anything about it being the next DLC.
---
When Jedi need to read PDFs, they use Adobe-Wan Kenobi.
#3GriffRobertsPosted 2/14/2013 7:35:45 PM
Yeah, there's no indication that Redguard is going to be the next DLC, especially since it's already the name of one of their older games.

I'm willing to bet that we'll get some news around the time PS3 gets all of the current DLC.
---
I didn't edit my sig this time, but I'm trying out the sig rotation thing.
#4Hanzou74Posted 2/15/2013 7:25:50 PM
When the game first came out, there were many who used glitches/tricks/no-clipping to explore beyond the game's boundaries.

They found that both the Red Mountain and that tower from the Imperial City could be seen.

Now here we are with 2 DLC on the main body of Skyrim, and another where Red Mountain is prominent in the background.

I can't be sure exactly where it will be or what it will involve, but I'd place my money on it being close to Cyrodil, or at least close enough to see the tower featured in the background.
#5RampagingwalrusPosted 2/15/2013 7:28:09 PM
Hanzou74 posted...
When the game first came out, there were many who used glitches/tricks/no-clipping to explore beyond the game's boundaries.

They found that both the Red Mountain and that tower from the Imperial City could be seen.

Now here we are with 2 DLC on the main body of Skyrim, and another where Red Mountain is prominent in the background.

I can't be sure exactly where it will be or what it will involve, but I'd place my money on it being close to Cyrodil, or at least close enough to see the tower featured in the background.

The external areas are visible due to the quest at Mount Kilkreath, that allows you to see beyond the "borders."
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#6Van_Of_The_DawnPosted 2/15/2013 10:11:48 PM
It seems dlc is released in the a three month pattern. June, September, December, march?
---
"Holler if ya need me, holler if ya need reefer, CUZ I BE BALLIN'"
#7ALLENO31Posted 2/16/2013 2:53:29 AM
Im still saying april for release. Announce it in march release it in april
---
if you want to join the Bar With No Name just PM me :)
http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s464/ALLENO31/A7l71fNCYAEJDA9.jpg
#8TheRavenKCPosted 2/16/2013 2:59:37 AM
I have a feeling that they're going to make another Hearthfire type DLC. It seems like there are alot of other good locations to build a house, like Winterhold.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/TheRavenKC Play Like A Raven
http://www.xboxgamertag.com/search/TheRavenKC/
#9ALLENO31Posted 2/16/2013 3:11:24 AM
TheRavenKC posted...
I have a feeling that they're going to make another Hearthfire type DLC. It seems like there are alot of other good locations to build a house, like Winterhold.

If they did this they better add a boat option it would be awesome for my pirate playthrough
---
if you want to join the Bar With No Name just PM me :)
http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s464/ALLENO31/A7l71fNCYAEJDA9.jpg
#10ghosta2Posted 2/16/2013 3:26:27 AM
Rampagingwalrus posted...
Hanzou74 posted...

The external areas are visible due to the quest at Mount Kilkreath, that allows you to see beyond the "borders."

You can only see for about a dozen kilometers from that height, but the map includes black marsh, elswere, and Valenwood. Why would Beth put in that extra work if no ones going to see it anyway and they could just fill the surrounding area with random mountains and forest.
---
"What is better. To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort." - Paarthurnax
Gt: Ghosta2