In Remembrance of the Fallen

#11Gamer-ChrisPosted 2/15/2013 3:11:29 PM
VexNoFace posted...
Doesn't have to be too detaily, just a few words to remember our fallen followers.
Since I couldn't bury him, I threw him in the lake, then pretended to tell his wife the news, cause well.. I couldn't actually talk to her, with this being a game and everything.

"Camilla... I'm afraid.. I.. your husband is dead. I am sorry."

"It's a fine day with you around!"
---
I like video games.
#12metroidman92Posted 2/15/2013 3:23:16 PM
Gamer-Chris posted...
VexNoFace posted...
Doesn't have to be too detaily, just a few words to remember our fallen followers.
Since I couldn't bury him, I threw him in the lake, then pretended to tell his wife the news, cause well.. I couldn't actually talk to her, with this being a game and everything.

B**** wants the d.
---
Carry we who die in battle over land and sea
across the rainbow bridge, to Valhalla! Odin's waiting for me!
#13agentspoonPosted 2/15/2013 3:36:01 PM
Gamer-Chris posted...
VexNoFace posted...

B**** wants the d.

High Expectations Asian Dad - Why she only want D? Why not A, she failure, you no marry her!
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
#14VincentVega13Posted 2/15/2013 3:40:51 PM
"You doctor yet?"
"No I'm..."
"You talk to me when you doctor!"
---
To err is human, to Arr is pirate.
#15thekosmicfool part 2Posted 2/15/2013 5:27:43 PM
It was a lovely day in Whiterun. Strolling the town square, chatting up the locals, enjoying the sun and fresh air. But then, hunger struck. But what to eat? An apple? Yes, an apple would be quite a treat indeed. To the market!

But who should be loitering in the archway but Nazeem. By the Nines, he would NOT ruin this perfect afternoon. If he knew what was good for him, he would keep his damn mouth shut. And it SEEMED that he was going to. Passed by, and he remained silent. But before another 2 steps could be taken....."Do you get to the Cloud District often? What am I saying, of course you dont!".

Turning around, his smug face leered.

"What the **** did you say, mother ****er?"

"I merely asked if you visited the Cloud District often, but surely-"

*Player Eject Push spell(normally unusable, but the "no essentials" save makes it usable) hits him, and he goes flying down the steps, landing in the gutter with a sickening crunch*

Nobody gives a damn.
---
gfaqs9...Never forget. Never forget.
#16atomicpopsiclePosted 2/15/2013 5:37:05 PM
You're not you when your hungry
---
Please search topics for "blocking differently?" to address my skyrim issue. Google is no help :(
#17TwoBladesOneBowPosted 2/15/2013 5:40:09 PM
.... I was just about to make this topic.

Rip Ahtar. Earlier today we were barely outside of Raven Rock, and I dismissed you. I just now got my letter of inheritance saying you died. I don't know what happened on your journey home, but I have taken your axe to put on my wall. You were the greatest follower I've had.

Rip Delphine. I used a cheat to kill you..... You shouldn't have been such a b****.
---
If you are 100% sure Redguards are the master race copy and paste this into your signature
#18TwoBladesOneBowPosted 2/15/2013 5:40:40 PM
.... I was just about to make this topic.

Rip Ahtar. Earlier today we were barely outside of Raven Rock, and I dismissed you. I just now got my letter of inheritance saying you died. I don't know what happened on your journey home, but I have taken your axe to put on my wall. You were the greatest follower I've had.
---
If you are 100% sure Redguards are the master race copy and paste this into your signature
#19Mortiis33Posted 2/15/2013 5:55:14 PM(edited)
We are gathered here today to remember Nazeem, a Redguard of high esteem.
He traveled to the cloud district very often, but no sooner was he forgotten.
When he insulted a traveler who summoned a daedra.
That ripped off his clothes and ravaged his area.
---
"Non Timetis Messor..."
#20Mushroom87Posted 2/15/2013 6:04:07 PM
RIP Nefarox of whiterun.

he started his life young on a usb memory stick, traveling the lands, creeping through crypts and slaying dragons. then one day all was changed, he stumbled upon a powerful artifact known as the oghma infinium, to wich he abused to great lengths and became the strongest person in all of skyrim, dragons would run away from such a powerful soul. then through a tragic mishap of corrupted save file transfer all was lost, may yey remain in liimbo on thy corrupted save file forevor, R.I.P.
---
I do still pull it out occassionally to show it off for guests.- ATARIJAWA