Why is it cool to hate Skyrim?

#21Storm_WalkerPosted 2/15/2013 12:32:25 PM
Anyone who is part of a group of haters for any given game are all sheep. It's highschool clique mentality all over again. I'd wager a lot of them are still in highschool, or even younger.
---
"I'm feelin' peachy keen, so f%@& you, and thanks for asking ^/.^"
#22DuckyhunterPosted 2/15/2013 12:35:02 PM
Probably because there are valid reasons to hate Skyrim. And doing things for valid reasons is socially acceptable.
---
Carolina Panthers and Carolina Hurricanes fan.
#23F_GalikanokusPosted 2/15/2013 5:58:42 PM
Duckyhunter posted...
Probably because there are valid reasons to hate Skyrim. And doing things for valid reasons is socially acceptable.

You gotta know Ducky waits for these topics like a deadbeat waits for his welfare check.
---
"This is America. Kidnapping a Christian? That's worse than harboring a fugitive."
#24BadrangTyrantPosted 2/15/2013 6:09:41 PM
It's a casual RPG.
That's why.
---
PSN - Alexdesniper
#25KabtheMentatPosted 2/15/2013 6:13:21 PM
Yeah, because most people spend hundreds of hours playing a casual RPG, casually.

**** is wrong with you.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
#26BadrangTyrantPosted 2/15/2013 6:21:09 PM
KabtheMentat posted...
Yeah, because most people spend hundreds of hours playing a casual RPG, casually.

**** is wrong with you.

Lol.
By casual I mean the game can be played by absolutely anyone with very little effort required.
---
PSN - Alexdesniper
#27Mortiis33Posted 2/15/2013 6:23:08 PM
BadrangTyrant posted...
KabtheMentat posted...

**** is wrong with you.

Lol.
By casual I mean the game can be played by absolutely anyone with very little effort required.

He means Fable.
---
"Non Timetis Messor..."
#28DougymcPosted 2/15/2013 6:30:07 PM
masterpug53 posted...
Or to amend a Community quote, people aren't necessarily anti-Skyrim so much as they're pro-anti.

This is probably the most common reason, although I am sure some of them genuinely hate it. Not everybody will love it.
#29Perma-n00bPosted 2/15/2013 6:56:28 PM
Fact: Pedobear loves Morrowind.