Vampire RP Question

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#1
I want to RP vampire summoner, I am between a Dark Elf and a Breton. He will use Bound weapons, eventually travel Solstheim, and do the CoW questline. Either way, the character wants to obtain tons of knowledge and is intrigued by the Ancients. Please help.
The only battle you truly lose is the one you run away from.
4 years ago#2
What do you need help with?
Remember FMLG told ya!
Sometimes I miss drugs.Then I read gamefaqs. - Beery <3
4 years ago#3
Aim away from face.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
4 years ago#4
I want to know which of the races seems better in this RP. So, Breton or Dunmer?
4 years ago#5
Idziman posted...
I want to know which of the races seems better in this RP. So, Breton or Dunmer?

Well, you're going to Solstheim and are a mage so I'd say Dunmer.

You can do Neloth's quests and get the Telvanni robes which IMO are one of the best looking robes.
Remember FMLG told ya!
4 years ago#6
I would go with dunmer, because it starts with a 50% resistance (i think) to fire. Which helps when you become a stage 4 vampire. If dawnguard is installed you only have a 60% weakness to fire on stage 4 but prior to that you will have 100% weakness to fire. So dunmer helps alot. At the start of the game, at least since enchantments will not be strong until later on.
.:EzePaco:.
4 years ago#7
I don't plan on using robes with this build though. So factoring that out what do you think?
4 years ago#8
Dunmer for Vampire all the way.
Testing: Werewolf/Follower Glitch; Armor usable with Mage Armor and hidden +25 armor/pc; Augment Ring of Necromancy
4 years ago#9
I messed up the OP, the Dunmer is a power hungry tyrant. And the Breton is the one on the quest for knowledge.
4 years ago#10
Idziman posted...
I messed up the OP, the Dunmer is a power hungry tyrant. And the Breton is the one on the quest for knowledge.

Hmm... I still recommend the Dunmer because of Solstheim and all.

The armor won't really be a problem seeing as it has no repercussions.
Remember FMLG told ya!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived