Vampire RP Question

#11Gamer-ChrisPosted 2/15/2013 2:04:51 PM(edited)
Go with Dunmer.
---
I like video games.
#12BadrangTyrantPosted 2/15/2013 3:35:02 PM
Dunmer look better IMO.
---
PSN - Alexdesniper
#13silverhunter16Posted 2/15/2013 5:40:11 PM
I got a Dunmer doing the same thing.
---
"Screw the rules, I have money!!!"
#14IronticsDragonLPosted 2/15/2013 5:54:26 PM
Go with Dunmer, not only are they cool, but their fire resistance will help with a vampire's weakness to fire.
---
I'm ballin, ballin, ballin, Jarl ballin, ballin, ballin, swag.
PSN: bradeli Steam: IronticsDragonLord Gamertag: AsternGoblin6
#15Idziman(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 11:23:35 AM
Now in considering this build, which of these races seem more suave? Breton or Dunmer?
---
The only battle you truly lose is the one you run away from.
#16Gamer-ChrisPosted 2/16/2013 11:27:45 AM(edited)
Breton in a more 'Ladies Man' kind of way, Dunmer in a more "You're gonna like me because I'm telling your brain to do so with some really messed-up Illusion magic" kind of way.
---
I like video games.
#17Billy-De-KidPosted 2/16/2013 11:36:01 AM
FMLG posted...
Idziman posted...
I messed up the OP, the Dunmer is a power hungry tyrant. And the Breton is the one on the quest for knowledge.

Hmm... I still recommend the Dunmer because of Solstheim and all.

The armor won't really be a problem seeing as it has no repercussions.

They won't acknowledge him as a Dunmer, because apparently, becoming a Vampire changes your race.

I never knew I would miss being called a boot...........................

For RP purposes: I'd go with Breton, because it doesn't have much Race Specific diologue. Also, they start with 25 conjuration. And on a side note: Being a Breton half-counters the fire weakness and strengthens the frost resistance.
---
Check out the Star Fox Story on the Star Fox Assault board! URL: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/561297-star-fox-assault/61765635
#18Idziman(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 11:47:52 AM
Thanks for all this advice guys. I'm still on the fence because both these races are good in their own respects. The Breton is better for the whole suave, starting a family part. The Dunmer is better for the whole vampire mage guy (in my opinion). Some more help would be appreciated, thanks.
---
#19Idziman(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 11:50:47 AM
I forgot to mention that the Dunmer seems better for traveling on Solstheim as well. Thanks for the help.
---
#20Idziman(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 12:31:27 PM
Billy-De-Kid posted...
For RP purposes: I'd go with Breton, because it doesn't have much Race Specific diologue. Also, they start with 25 conjuration. And on a side note: Being a Breton half-counters the fire weakness and strengthens the frost resistance.

How so?
---