Werewolves need some downsides.

#21N1ghtm4reW0lfPosted 2/16/2013 3:30:09 PM
Rayzorium posted...
thor23 posted...
You don't need to be a werewolf to kill a dragon that quickly, especially if you're an Orc.

I wasn't trying to suggest that werewolves were more overpowered than maxing smithing/alchemy/enchanting and looping. Kind of a lame standard to compare things to imo.

I maxed only my enchanting. I can 1 shot dragons with single-enchanted steel swords(That is to say, only Fire Damage. no Dual Enchanting perk). You don't have to try to be OP in skyrim. It just happens.
---
Time's modded for not saying "mentally challenged" : 14
(Mods made me change the sig cause "censor bypassing".)
#22thor23Posted 2/16/2013 3:34:05 PM
N1ghtm4reW0lf posted...
Rayzorium posted...
thor23 posted...
You don't need to be a werewolf to kill a dragon that quickly, especially if you're an Orc.

I wasn't trying to suggest that werewolves were more overpowered than maxing smithing/alchemy/enchanting and looping. Kind of a lame standard to compare things to imo.

I maxed only my enchanting. I can 1 shot dragons with single-enchanted steel swords(That is to say, only Fire Damage. no Dual Enchanting perk). You don't have to try to be OP in skyrim. It just happens.

Thank you. Dat's what I'm sayin. You don't need resto-loop to be OP in human forme. Just regular levels of Smithing and Enchanting can make you as strong as a werewolf, plus you don't have the downsides of no armour and no inventory.
#23turn_basedPosted 2/16/2013 4:41:12 PM
Y'all just DON'T GET IT!!!

WEREWOLVES HAVE NO DOWNSIDES!!!!

You ain't playin'em right, and you sho ain't graspin their greatness!

Don't post on this hair lovin thread if you aint got no hair lovin in ya.

Pfft, bareback blood suckin resto loop lovin ADD tweenies!
---
Redguards Rule!
#24jammymacsterPosted 2/16/2013 4:54:17 PM
Lockeadon posted...
werewolves are supposed to get a version of night eye and also be stronger when the full moon but it doesnt work cause apparently the moon is glitched. same reason the moon weapons arent stronger at night.

I've never heard about werewolves being meant to have night vision and being stronger on a full moon. Are you sure about that?

Also the glitch with Lunar weapons is different. The enchantment is designed to deal damage between 9pm and 5am regardless of the moon. They don't do damage however because the enchantment targets weapon speed instead of health and ends up doing nothing besides briefly making the target glow for a couple seconds. It has nothing to do with the moon being glitched.
---
AKA: Valadez
#25darkportal785Posted 2/16/2013 5:03:27 PM
Lockeadon posted...
werewolves are supposed to get a version of night eye and also be stronger when the full moon but it doesnt work cause apparently the moon is glitched. same reason the moon weapons arent stronger at night.

I've never heard about werewolves being meant to have night vision and being stronger on a full moon. Are you sure about that?

Also the glitch with Lunar weapons is different. The enchantment is designed to deal damage between 9pm and 5am regardless of the moon. They don't do damage however because the enchantment targets weapon speed instead of health and ends up doing nothing besides briefly making the target glow for a couple seconds. It has nothing to do with the moon being glitched.

---
El. Psy. Congroo.
#26thor23Posted 2/16/2013 5:42:01 PM
jammymacster posted...
Lockeadon posted...

There's a werewolf night eye power in the game that you can access if you're on PC. The only problem is werewolves can't equip powers, so you can't use it in beast forme.
#27jammymacsterPosted 2/16/2013 6:22:07 PM(edited)
thor23 posted...
There's a werewolf night eye power in the game that you can access if you're on PC. The only problem is werewolves can't equip powers, so you can't use it in beast forme.

But is there any indication that they were meant to have night vision during a full moon?
---
AKA: Valadez
#28RayzoriumPosted 2/16/2013 7:08:19 PM(edited)
N1ghtm4reW0lf posted...

It's pretty easy to be OP in Skyrim, but it doesn't just "happen." You're in control of your character progression. Unless you just don't know how the game works, every step you take toward being overpowered is by choice.

Your swords, for example - enchanting alone really isn't enough to 1-shot dragons. Not saying dragons are hard, but swords just don't do a lot of damage without smithing and enchants don't do a lot of damage with Chaos enchant or looping. What other skills did you use? Sneak attack? MFD spam? Resto looping? Equip exploits?
#29thor23Posted 2/16/2013 7:16:33 PM
jammymacster posted...
thor23 posted...

But is there any indication that they were meant to have night vision during a full moon?

Not that I know of. I think they were going to have night eye all the time, but Bethesda scrapped it.
#30LockeadonPosted 2/17/2013 12:59:02 AM
thor23 posted...
jammymacster posted...
thor23 posted...

Not that I know of. I think they were going to have night eye all the time, but Bethesda scrapped it.

here http://uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Beast_Form#Beast_Form look at the notes and bugs section
---
everytime i think i've seen it all...
someone does something stupider