Where do you go for Dragonborn DLC?

#1majickfan15Posted 2/16/2013 8:19:13 AM
where do you actually go to access the new content? As in the game itself. I can't find it, and I'm legit embarrassed.
---
"Brance, 2000 people aren't going to show up to watch you write an English paper." - Coach Barnes telling me why I should go to workouts.
PSN: Brance
#2thermopylaePosted 2/16/2013 8:23:34 AM
1st time i fast traveled it was riverwood it spawned.
---
The price of Victory is high, but so are the rewards.
#3Arkma3Posted 2/16/2013 8:26:37 AM(edited)
Some time after installing Dragonborn 2-3 Cultists should approach you, accuse you of being a 'false' Dragonborn, and then attack you. Killing them and looting their body's will give you a note, indicating they came via boat which docked at Windhelm.

Head to Windhelm, and talk with the Captain of said boat (the Northern Maiden IIRC?), he'll take you to Solstheim.

Regardless of meeting the Cultists, you can just head to Windhelm and speak with the Captain.

EDIT: I should add, you need to have completed 'The Way of the Voice' of the Main Quest storyline first.
---
...Always look on the bright side of life, doo doo...
#4majickfan15(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 8:29:37 AM
Ok, I've fast traveled like 15 times, no one has come up to me.
---
"Brance, 2000 people aren't going to show up to watch you write an English paper." - Coach Barnes telling me why I should go to workouts.
#5zeitgeist89Posted 2/16/2013 8:44:39 AM
Did you do "The Horn of Jurgen Windcaller"? Because you have to do that too =D
---
Atlanta Falcons 13-3
#6majickfan15(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 8:48:17 AM
Yes. I have completed every quest so far, main and side. All I have left is this DLC.
---
#7thermopylaePosted 2/16/2013 8:50:45 AM
maybe glitched? as a last resort re download?
---
The price of Victory is high, but so are the rewards.
#8majickfan15(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 8:51:30 AM
re-downloading now...I looked everywhere, got same answers. I DID THE #$(#$*@($*#@ HORN OF WINDCALLER QUEST ALREADY.
---
#9NepharenPosted 2/16/2013 8:56:19 AM
You don't need to encounter the cultists to start the quest.

Just go to the windhelm docks, ask around until someone offers to take you to solsteim, then sleep at one of the inns a couple of times and the quest will start.