Riekling Follower PSA - unequip their gear before going to Apocrypha

#1mattgyver_comPosted 2/16/2013 9:25:39 AM
Rieklings will seemingly equip any armor (except shields) as well as use any greatsword you give them. You can also use them as a tiny pack mule. Be mindful though, it seems every time I've entered a black book and returned, most of the stuff I've given to the little goblin has vanished. He still had a few things, but about 90% of the gear and misc I'd given him was gone. I was especially sad to find my 20 copies of the Lusty Argonian Maid missing from his pack. I had a shelf back at my house all ready for those books. Sadface. Also O-face.
#2thermopylaePosted 2/16/2013 9:28:48 AM
thats kinda like trusting gollum.
---
The price of Victory is high, but so are the rewards.
#3Gamer-ChrisPosted 2/16/2013 9:42:15 AM
You trusted a Riekling with valuable loot, even after noticing their compulsive desire to hoard items?

Everyone point and laugh at the TC!
---
I like video games.
#4metroidman92Posted 2/16/2013 10:03:51 AM
Gamer-Chris posted...
You trusted a Riekling with valuable loot, even after noticing their compulsive desire to hoard items?

Everyone point and laugh at the TC!

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/8/88268/2170431-look_at_him_look_at_him_and_laugh.gif
---
If you even think about coming after your brother, this bullet will be waiting for you!
#5thekosmicfool part 2Posted 2/16/2013 11:10:22 AM
It's not just Apocrypha that causes it. Sadly, the Riekling follower just can't hold onto much in the long term. He lost his custom enchanted Orcish Greatsword(his "Pokey") and all the armor he was carrying. In fact, the only thing he retained was 10 torches he was muling around.

And it just seems to happen randomly, whether or not you visit Apocrypha.
---
gfaqs9...Never forget. Never forget.