Which DLC for Skyrim?

#1Dr_McCutYaPosted 2/16/2013 11:48:35 AM
Which DLC? - Results (64 votes)
Dawnguard
28.13% (18 votes)
Dragonborn
71.88% (46 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Just recently bought enough MP for one DLC for Skyrim. Having trouble choosing between Dawnguard and Dragonborn. Overall (fun, storyline, etc.), what would you choose if you could only choose one DLC? **Avoid ANY spoilers please**
#2JohnRyan1228Posted 2/16/2013 11:49:35 AM
Durr surch funkshun ers brokern
---
If I ever cared about what you had to say, I'd stick a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger with my toes.
#3Jack_JacusPosted 2/16/2013 11:53:20 AM
Buy both, there's going to be a 50% discount soon enough.
---
Bow down, bow down, before the power of Santa or be crushed, be crushed, by... his jolly boots of doom!
#4gunsndrosesPosted 2/16/2013 11:54:58 AM
Dawnguard surpasses Dragonborn in story. That's it.

Dragonborn adds dozens of hours of content. Dawnguard adds two questlines, only one of which you can play through on any single given character.

Dragonborn's main questline sucks, but the rest of the DLC more than makes up for that.

Dragonborn >>>>> Dawnguard, unless story is literally the only thing you care about. Personally, I don't play games for story.
---
If you haven't found any communists in your back yard, you're not looking hard enough!
Strumcluks 4 lief
#5gunsndrosesPosted 2/16/2013 11:55:20 AM
Jack_Jacus posted...
Buy both, there's going to be a 50% discount soon enough.

Oh, forgot about this. Yeah, 50% off sale very soon. You could get both.
---
If you haven't found any communists in your back yard, you're not looking hard enough!
Strumcluks 4 lief
#6JohnRyan1228Posted 2/16/2013 11:56:38 AM
gunsndroses posted...
Dawnguard surpasses Dragonborn in story. That's it.

Dragonborn adds dozens of hours of content. Dawnguard adds two questlines, only one of which you can play through on any single given character.

Dragonborn's main questline sucks, but the rest of the DLC more than makes up for that.

Dragonborn >>>>> Dawnguard, unless story is literally the only thing you care about. Personally, I don't play games for story.

And I homestly do not feel that the story in dg is as better as somme ppl make it out to be.
---
If I ever cared about what you had to say, I'd stick a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger with my toes.
#7Dr_McCutYa(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 1:22:42 PM
JohnRyan1228 posted...
Durr surch funkshun ers brokern

Actually its not, I used it before creating this topic. I wanted more recent and hopefully more opinions. Plus, opinions can change.

--

In a way I am leaning towards Dawngaurd. The werewolf/vampire lord seems very interesting and quite fun. Still not 100% sure yet.

My situation with XBL is rather interesting. I am only able to use it if I'm over friends houses that have better internet; and with my schedule lately, I might miss the 50% sale.
#8Jstretch19Posted 2/16/2013 1:24:26 PM
Its not like there's been a million topics on this subject, no not like that at all.
---
Screw GS
#9JohnRyan1228Posted 2/16/2013 1:25:13 PM
http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/65462456

http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/65468006

They can change from three hours ago?

The consensus is always gonna be dragonborn.
---