I never understood people who play warriors in a fantasy setting.

#1Legionnaire76Posted 2/16/2013 1:36:39 PM
You have the option to use magic to bend others to your will, warp time and space or incinerate your enemies.

Instead you insist on running around hitting people with a big metal stick?

I just don't get it.
#2IdzimanPosted 2/16/2013 1:37:26 PM
Whats better than chopping heads off?
---
The only battle you truly lose is the one you run away from.
#3Legionnaire76(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 1:38:11 PM
Idziman posted...

disintegrating people
#4atomicpopsiclePosted 2/16/2013 1:38:48 PM
I love block bashing a caster and running him through. Stupid whizzerd
---
Please search topics for "blocking differently?" to address my skyrim issue. Google is no help :(
#5NicodaemosPosted 2/16/2013 1:39:24 PM
From: Legionnaire76 | Posted: 2/16/2013 1:36:39 PM | #001
You have the option to use magic to bend others to your will, warp time and space or incinerate your enemies.

Instead you insist on running around hitting people with a big metal stick?

I like doing both.
---
Until you spread your wings, you'll never know how far you can walk.
GT-- The Baconer
#6Legionnaire76(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 1:41:24 PM
atomicpopsicle posted...
I love block bashing a caster and running him through. Stupid whizzerd

except for the part where you dropped to the ground paralyzed two feet in front of me and are now being torn apart by my two faithful dremora lord servants
#7Billy-De-KidPosted 2/16/2013 1:42:07 PM
Legionnaire76 posted...
Idziman posted...

disintegrating people

Just so two ash piles can become stuck in the middle of my now destroyed living room because a hunter chased a fugitive into my house, knocking over everything, forcing me to kill them both?
---
Check out the Star Fox Story on the Star Fox Assault board! URL: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/561297-star-fox-assault/61765635
#8Gamer-ChrisPosted 2/16/2013 1:43:00 PM(edited)
Meanwhile I play some ninja dude who rolls out of the darkness, slices people up with his Katana, then turns and hurls a lighting bolt at whichever poor bastard happens to be beyond sword range.

Why stick to one when you can be both?
---
I like video games.
#9VrrestoPosted 2/16/2013 1:44:39 PM
I think fantasy works best when the magical elements are mysterious and arcane. When everyone in all of Tamriel is capable of shooting flames out of their hands, the magic is just lost.
#10atomicpopsiclePosted 2/16/2013 1:46:18 PM
Gamer-Chris posted...
Meanwhile I play some ninja dude who rolls out of the darkness, slices people up with his Katana, then turns and hurls a lighting bolt at whichever poor bastard happens to be beyond sword range.

Why stick to one when you can be both?

Because spells are for shifty elves. "Oh hang on let me conjure up some help" *whack*
---
Please search topics for "blocking differently?" to address my skyrim issue. Google is no help :(