Suprising events that occured in your game.

#1ShaminardrgnPosted 2/16/2013 7:38:29 PM
Hello everyone,

Something totally unexpected happened last night. I was in Winhelm, and I was preparing to catch "the butcher" before he kills again; never did I expect him to target that ophan girl who sells flowers.

I was suprises because the game is coded so children can't die; he walked up to her, knife drawn, and (if it's nighttime) he'll stab her, but she wont die, instead she puts her fists up. the first time this happened, it was daylight, and I rushed at the man and killed him as he bore down on her. Then I was curious to see what would happen if he reached her, so I restored the game and watched as he walked up to her with his knife drawn, yet he didn't do anything until night time, where he performs the backstab animation on her, and she gets off the floor. I don't know if she'd try and fight or run, as I ran in and bashed his face in with Molag-Bal's mace.

What a really bizzare encounter. The Butcher actually targeted a child!!! Man, what a (the rest of this sentance is a barrage of swear words and threats of death towards child abusers/killers)
---
"If Ripto were here, I'd give him a piece of my mind!" : Moneybags from Spyro 2
#2NepharenPosted 2/16/2013 8:01:18 PM
That's actually pretty interesting.

The oddest I've seen is a stormcloak courier running through Riverwood. The whiterun guards assigned to keep the town safe charge him. Several of the townsfolk jump to the aide of the guards. The two that run the mill and Stumpy defend the stormcloak courier. This ends in the death of all involved except the blacksmith's wife who pursues the courier and is ambushed by a wandering troop of stormcloaks.

The two kids are sent to the orphanage and the only ones left were the ones in the inn and I think Faendal. Was a ghost town after this. Was compelled to leave it like this because of how odd it was.
#3Gamer-ChrisPosted 2/16/2013 8:03:37 PM
Aside from the usual naked courier, I can't think of anything right now.
---
I like video games.
#4master_gamr1231Posted 2/16/2013 8:08:18 PM
A few times when I'm fast traveling I'll arrive to find some tagalongs. One time I found Nimhe, the giant spider from Markarth, and a Penitus Oculatus agent had come with me to the stables outside Riften. They both promptly began fighting when a third combatant entered the fray: Gauldur's skeleton! Apparently it had followed me, too, and ended up killing the others. So I had to kill it myself.
---
Why do people... betray one another? They might as well... all just die instead.
Welcome to my kingdom!
#5TaigaWilliamPosted 2/16/2013 9:25:33 PM
Among the strangest things that have happened to me in this game was an imperial courier who appeared in the depths of a draugr filled dungeon. He just charged past me into the depths. It was ridiculous. I charged after him to try to save him, but there was nothing I could do. I don't even think I managed to get to the end of what turned out to be a sizable dungeon that the Greybeards had sent me into.
---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8zqdbtIPJ1r2zzpyo1_r1_250.gif
#6RampagingwalrusPosted 2/16/2013 9:28:00 PM
Walked into the middle of Riverwood, heading to hand in the claw.
Faendal falls from... somewhere, and dies in the middle of the street.
Upon exiting the store after handing the claw in, I get an inheritance letter from a courier for Faendal.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#7Col_BiscuitPosted 2/16/2013 10:03:30 PM
I fast traveled to Ivarstead to kill my target, then Paarthanax's corpse (I killed him cause I'm EVIL! Muhahaha!!! *ahem*), Mach 1 flys off the mountain, bounces off a house, and lands right on my horse Shadowmere. o_0

I also had a naked courier in Solitude. But then he went into the bushes next to a building. XD
---
Project: Ford. Bringing TCon to Halo.
#8Mick65Posted 2/16/2013 10:32:21 PM
I saw a dragon circling rorikstead so I ran after it firing thunderbolts. I chased it up the hill to the southwest only to realize, remember actually, that it was Alduin in the process of raising Nahagliiv.
I managed to drive alduin away before he completely revived the other dragon. There was the swirling light rising from the burial mound, but no dragon emerged so I DC blasted the mound and this booming voice bellows out 'Speak! If you have naught to say...!
Or something to that effect.
He never came out so I reloaded, and waited for him to fully emerge... And he burned me into the ground.
---
JAFO
#9KabtheMentatPosted 2/16/2013 10:36:01 PM
I was just playing a little while ago and while trying to do that quest where you have to steal horse papers from the Black Briar lodge and while heading up there I found some Vigil of Stendar guys wailing on the horse Frost for some reason.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
#10TaigaWilliamPosted 2/17/2013 12:03:33 PM
I fast traveled to Ivarstead to kill my target, then Paarthanax's corpse (I killed him cause I'm EVIL! Muhahaha!!! *ahem*), Mach 1 flys off the mountain, bounces off a house, and lands right on my horse Shadowmere. o_0

That reminds me of the time that I was walking past a group of 3 thalmor, when a mammoth falls out of the sky at them. They started fighting and it kicked their asses.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m986z7FR5M1r2zzpyo1_r2_500.jpg