How am I so strong that I can easily fight multiple dragons...

#1LordAizenSamaPosted 2/17/2013 1:33:45 AM
But have a hard time carrying 350 lbs? Brown bears have a jaw strength of 1200 PSI. The strongest dragons are at least 10x stronger than a bear, and that's being generously low I would think. So I can take 12000 PSI of force at least. I know that the 350 lbs is much for longer periods, but still, a man who could survive a dragon bite and breath should be strong enough to carry more than 350 lbs.

I know I'm getting picky as hell with the numbers, but I'm not looking for Bethesda to calculate exactly how much a man that strong should carry. I just wish they'd kinda take a second to ballpark a more reasonable number. Immersion and all that. It'd be like seeing Hercules having trouble lifting a table or something after killing a cyclops. This really might just be me, but I've had some friends(all 2 of them) comment on this too.
---
The Heart.
#2Curved_Sw0rdPosted 2/17/2013 1:34:49 AM
It's a game.
---
Doesn't matter, had sex. - darkportal785
#3LordAizenSama(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 3:38:15 AM
Curved_Sw0rd posted...
It's a game.

It's a what?!

My point is that I want the game to follow a certain train of logic to improve my experience, and to see if other people had the issue or I'm just the odd one out.
---
The Heart.
#4LockeadonPosted 2/17/2013 3:58:32 AM
LordAizenSama posted...
Curved_Sw0rd posted...
It's a game.

It's a what?!

My point is that I want the game to follow a certain train of logic to improve my experience, and to see if other people had the issue or I'm just the odd one out.

doesnt make sence to me either. and it pretty much forces people to put lvls in stamina unless they want to wear fortify carry weight gear all the time, or maybe carry around a ton of carry weight potions. cause even the 200 you can get with the perk and steed stone isnt nearly enough.
---
everytime i think i've seen it all...
someone does something stupider
#5shorthandlePosted 2/17/2013 5:51:40 AM

There is little logic in allowing you to run for hours carrying 350 pounds in the first place. There is no logic in producing a 12-pound bow from 3 pounds of material or 3 pounds of Dwarven metal from 2 pounds of scrap. It's all magic. As already said, it's just a game.
#6JINJ0Posted 2/17/2013 5:52:05 AM
Well, it's fine when you consider that your character is going to be carrying around that 350+ lbs. of equipment over hours, days, weeks, months... years. Note that carrying capacity has absolutely no effect on your stamina, even when overburdened. Your character is hella strong, but also knows not to do max lifts and burn out their entire stamina bar by pulling a muscle.
---
../--~~,~~--,:~|
JINJO!!!.........\O_/_O_,/:::::|....
#7TurboReaperPosted 2/17/2013 9:25:03 AM
The Dovahkiin is a natural born dragon slayer. He/she was born to do one thing: kill dragons. Everything else? Not so much.
---
GT: HiPOJaK
I'm so happy I could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them! -Sheogorath