So is the new Sheogorath going to stay around when Alduin eats the world?

#41GodSpark127Posted 2/18/2013 7:54:01 PM
This cabbage smells like topic.
---
You're in the topic. Topic is in the forum. Troll is in the forum.
#42the_arisenPosted 2/18/2013 8:09:38 PM
TaigaWilliam posted...
the_arisen posted...
TaigaWilliam posted...
Too busy having an awesome life to go try to die in Vietnam. Also, anything will do that to you if you get enough of it. I could get a bottle of everclear, about a liter of monster, and caffeine pills all in the same store. Easy way to lose a day or two.

1. Have you ever travelled? (not including mexico, thats like going to disney land) Sorry but any life stuck in the same bubble (meaning town, circle of friends, girlfriend etc) cant be that awesome. I mean where the hell is your sense of adventure? damn it go see the world, you think skyrim is gorgeous try exploring earth, you'll be amazed at what you find out there.

2. Yeah but these buckets actually tasted good and didnt require me to pop pills

3. Everclear is so overrated. The only thing its good with is a packet of blue kool-aid (no water just add the kool-aid crystals).

1) No friends and no family. My life is pretty much entirely my wife and I indulging in a sexually adventurous lifestyle led by some post-modern bacchus. We may be living in a small town working low end jobs, but we make more twisted pleasure of it than most people could make with three times the resources. We will travel someday, but we have to put the money for it together first. There is a growing market for fiction about those with high functioning autism. That will get us the money to travel.

2) I think Monster based drinks taste fine, but that's not the point of alcohol.

3) Wouldn't know. I only drink rum. It seems headier than most alcohol. I like it.

Well sir you sounds like you are on your way to a life full of debauchery and adventure, so I tip my hat to you.

I am not a huge fan of Monster simply because I drank to much of it, and had a bad experience

RUM IS GOD TIER
---
Find what you love and let it kill you - Bukowski
#43F_GalikanokusPosted 2/19/2013 12:04:50 AM
The_Ivory_Man posted...
Curved_Sw0rd posted...
It's going grape.

Going pretty watermelon for me

Watermelon is racist, remember?
---
"This is America. Kidnapping a Christian? That's worse than harboring a fugitive."
#44SILKAPosted 2/19/2013 1:14:42 PM
Yeah because he lives in a Plane of Oblivion and not the world.
---
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
#45The_Ivory_Man(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 2:23:41 PM
F_Galikanokus posted...
The_Ivory_Man posted...
Curved_Sw0rd posted...
It's going grape.

Going pretty watermelon for me

Watermelon is racist, remember?

....Stupid Mods deleting all my jokes
---
If you are 100% sure Redguards are the master race copy and paste this into your signature