What are your main attacks in this game for your character ?

#1BruceLee1974Posted 2/17/2013 5:40:22 PM
So what do you use in each hand as your most powerful attacks when fighting a lot of enemies or hard enemies ?

The best I have so far is a Nightingale sword and a Warhammer with 20 damage of fire, They both do 58 damage each plus some effects.

I try to use spells but none of them are powerful enough to take down strong enemies yet

So I mainly use my 1 handed weapons in each hand and sometimes a ebony bow for long range.

What about you ?
#2GBALoserPosted 2/17/2013 5:44:43 PM
Ignite, then Ignite more, then if they still get too close dual cast Ignite.
---
Every once in a while I realize the human race may be worth saving. Of course, then I come back here, but still, those are good moments. -Readyman
#3Mick65Posted 2/17/2013 5:49:12 PM
Alteration to locate enemy positions.
Illusion to situate myself appropriately, then set them against each other and vanish.
Relocate to the nearest corpse and Conjuration to get them back in the fight.
Destruction to pick off archers, then mages.
Alteration to paralyze the lone survivor.
Destruction and restoration to simultaneously cast Wall of Fire and Heal Other, laughing maniacally as he watches his own flesh slough from his bones, unable to die.
---
JAFO
#4CrackersTheCatPosted 2/17/2013 5:53:25 PM
Sneak+Invisibility+Slow time+Rune+Invisibility+Sneak
#5Unwanted_TouchnPosted 2/17/2013 5:55:40 PM
Left Hand- Love
Right Hand- Compassion

*runs into bandit camp singing "Why Can't We be Friends"*
#6RayzoriumPosted 2/17/2013 5:56:42 PM
Dual wield power attacks (Bound Swords), 30x backstabs (plain, unsmithed daggers that I find), Ignite, Dremora Lords and Cyclone, more or less in that order. I use lots of other utility spells/shouts but they don't really count as attacks.
#7niko-mp3Posted 2/17/2013 6:23:52 PM(edited)
Mayhem + long taffy treat or close quarters with bound bow, ebony mail, cloak (+ destruction perk finishing moves), poison, 70% elemental resist necklace and marked for death
#8theonyxphoenixPosted 2/17/2013 6:27:37 PM
flame breath, soul tear, frost breath, disarm, cyclone, unrelenting force, storm call...
---
Posted using GameFlux
#9thekosmicfool part 2Posted 2/17/2013 7:30:24 PM
Werewolf claws, with Stormfang as a backup for when entering Beast Form isn't necessary or prudent.
---
gfaqs9...Never forget. Never forget.
#10CaptainKatsuraPosted 2/17/2013 8:10:29 PM
A Dragonbone Axe and a Daedric Axe both enchanted with Absorb Health and Firey Soul Trap and also both poisoned with either a Damage Health/Ravage Health/Weakness to Poison or Damage Health/Lingering Damage/Paralyze poison depending on how dire the situation is,3 ranks of Hack And Slash,Ebony Mail,and Flame Cloak.

In case you haven't figured it out yet,I am a DoT monster.
---
Herp-a derp