Something small you would like added in the game.
1. I want to be able to jump while sprinting.
I agree with all 4. Although I have noticed that #3 does work to some extent, if you use enchant gear, it does make footfalls softer. It should cancel the footstep noise entirely though, if the description of the perk is to be believed.
Most agree with #2 though. It's time the rest of the world got over the jealousy of my people. Lefties are superior in every way, get over it. Now let my in game avatar share my RL glory.
I want to chase them up trees when I'm a werewolf.
XBL GT= illidan z
EdenEnde posted...1. I want to be able to jump while sprinting.
Woooo! Lefties forever! Fight the influence of the Right Supremacists!
I'm not a narcissist, I just know that I'm better than everybody else! -Me
i want greaves back.... pauldrons too
"there is no use lecturing pigs" kazuya shibuya. (ghost hunt)[GT:koutsu 88] [save timsplitter4] [Dragonlord of TBWNN]
Sabram posted...offhand attack speed made the same as main hand, and right handed shields.
Left handers, Right handers...I feel sorry for you lot, Ambidextrous folk like me don't require specialized kitchen knives, spatulas and stock pot lids.
- Mage hoods to work with all armor set without clipping (in fact, just make all apparel clip-free).
- Poisons to last longer, similar to enchanted weapons. You get more uses the higher your alchemy skill is.
- Destructions spell cost to be reduced.
- Staves to be more useful. They should raise your skill maybe at 50% speed? Hold down button to cast spell, tap to melee perhaps?
- Master destruction spells to have shorter charge one handed versions and make the two handed version something truly devastating.
- Slowed movement speed and impaired stamina regen after being in cold water.
- Wards to cost less.
- NPCs to not have such high amounts of magicka.
- No superfluous pause before drawing weapons when switching from magic.
- Better hot key system for consoles (2 buttons?! Come on Beth that's just crazy talk)
- As mentioned by others, I want to be able to see my sword strapped to my back if I've got spells in my hands, I want to see my other weapon sheathed if I'm dual wielding.
- This last one is not so small but I wanted to mention it anyway. I wish armor skills worked differently (pretty much making this up as I go along btw so if it ends up being retarded I'm sorry)
For heavy armor it protects you the same whether your armor skill is 15 or 100. Obviously better armors are obtained only at higher levels like now. What your skill does is makes you better at moving and fighting in armor. For example, at lower levels, if you want to be a tank, you grab some iron armor and it protects you much better than the light stuff except you can't move very fast or swing very fast while wearing it at first. Obviously even at 100 you'll still be noticeably slower than someone in light armor. It should be nigh impossible to sneak effectively in heavy armor without spells or something.
Light armor is a bit simpler, you can move pretty well from the get go but you don't get a huge amount of protection and no matter how high your skill is, the similar level heavy armor will always protect you better (rebalance so light armor can't hit armor cap like heavy can)
if I'm holding a bow in my left hand I still want to use magic from my right hand.
make it work like dual welding, but only with magic, bow in left hand, spell in right.
I should be able to use spells unless an arrow is drawn.
I do still pull it out occassionally to show it off for guests.- ATARIJAWA
And i have no idea why.
Because i hate banks*.
*I actually hate my inability to manage my money properly but it's easier to just blame the banks.
Because I'm an idiot who can't keep track of what she has, in the description box for vendor spellbooks or for an enchanted item, if I already know the spell or enchantment I'd like for there to be in red text in the box's corner something like "Already Known". That way I don't purchase the wrong spellbook or lug around 100 weight of items only to discover at the enchanting table that I already know all the enchants.
HA! And i thought i was the only one.
Also, a buy back option would be nice.
VividAxis posted...The street chatter you get from every ******* person you pass is annoying. We need an option to toggle off all of the non-initiated repetitive dialogue.
It's when they follow me into my house that i really start to get ****** off.
EDIT: I wasn't thinking this morning and, as a result, have triple posted. Sorry