Something small you would like added in the game.

#151DragonLWPosted 3/8/2013 12:04:16 PM
Scythes as a weapon type. I know its cliche but I want it all the same.

Spell crafting.

Night Eye spells or potions in general since they aren't present in this game and the 'light spells and torches give away my position. I know there are two ways to get it as a power but I'm looking for something a bit more universal.
#152aDominationPosted 3/8/2013 12:05:26 PM
M.I.R.V thats fires Grand Soul Gems (grand)
---
Achievement Unlocked
Avatar of Sithis 150(G)Chosen to bring death to Tamriel.
#153Kou-NurasakaPosted 3/8/2013 12:13:08 PM
DragonLW posted...
Night Eye spells or potions in general since they aren't present in this game and the 'light spells and torches give away my position. I know there are two ways to get it as a power but I'm looking for something a bit more universal.

Honestly, I wish there were more effective light spells. My mace wielding Paladin isn't afraid of letting enemies know where he is, but only being to see 2 feet in front of you with Candlelight casted is stupid. I wish they had've done like Oblivion, where you could theoretically cast a light spell that looked like you were a mini sun.
#154DragonLWPosted 3/8/2013 12:43:05 PM
Oh, and of course to wear at least 2 rings. That is one thing in this game that has bugged me from the start.
#155VeezaraPosted 3/8/2013 12:51:42 PM
The ability to recruit followers into differect groups, for example brining Eric to join the Companions or Benor to join Dawnguard.
#156Saikon4404Posted 3/8/2013 1:43:15 PM
For a purely RP standpoint, I wouldn't mind being able to sit down somewhere other than a chair, and/or set up a small camp with a bedroll and fire wherever I'm traveling.
#157Kou-NurasakaPosted 3/8/2013 1:44:37 PM
Saikon4404 posted...
For a purely RP standpoint, I wouldn't mind being able to sit down somewhere other than a chair, and/or set up a small camp with a bedroll and fire wherever I'm traveling.

This irks me so bad. Seeing NPC sitting on stumps or off the sides of ledges irks me. I wish the PC could do so as well.
#158neithskyePosted 3/8/2013 2:05:37 PM
allyc31 posted...
Also, a buy back option would be nice.

What do you mean by a "buy back option"? The ability to buy back an item you accidentally sold to a vendor? You can do that. If you accidentally sold a mace, just go into the vendor's inventory, look under Weapons, and buy it back (although at a higher price than what you sold it for). Not sure if this is what you meant, though.
#159neithskyePosted 3/8/2013 2:10:43 PM
allyc31 posted...
EDIT: I wasn't thinking this morning and, as a result, have triple posted. Sorry

Why sorry? People posting their thoughts and discussion are what make these boards so great. :-)
#160Themistocles67Posted 3/8/2013 2:21:53 PM
Skittles.
---
So, in conclusion. If UK beats U of L on Saturday, I will close my account that I have had for so many years, and I promise that. - steelix55 Sept. 15, 2007