Something small you would like added in the game.

#161konvikt_17Posted 3/8/2013 3:13:12 PM
Zero Beat posted...

And just for the hell of it, a teleportation spell that warps you behind an enemy (aggressive characters only) and auto-stealths you for 1 second. If no enemy is around, you just warp forward a few feet without the auto-stealth, basically making it a mana-using Whirlwind Sprint equivalent to the first word. Call it "Assassin's Wind" or something.

kinda like Assassin Rush from Fable.

loved that ability.

would be fun to use in this game.
---
"When you can't sleep, well you can't dream
When you can't dream, well whats life mean?"~Bullet-Hollywood undead
#162Mick65Posted 3/8/2013 3:28:29 PM
neithskye posted...
allyc31 posted...
Also, a buy back option would be nice.

What do you mean by a "buy back option"? The ability to buy back an item you accidentally sold to a vendor? You can do that. If you accidentally sold a mace, just go into the vendor's inventory, look under Weapons, and buy it back (although at a higher price than what you sold it for). Not sure if this is what you meant, though.

I believe the 'buy back' would be for the same price as you accidentally sold/bought an item for(I've seen the option work both ways). Though I do think that the transition itself actually adds to xp, however small, and to avoid intensely tedious grinding of speech for free, it was omitted.
---
JAFO
#163MixorzPosted 3/8/2013 3:32:42 PM
Changing significant others clothes.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#164ghost1927Posted 3/8/2013 3:34:41 PM
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...
Being able to rotate and place objects with ease in my home/base.

Like Oblivion and Fallout !
---
black fc 4513 0412 5368 psn xDrakeXO
#165Saikon4404Posted 3/9/2013 7:53:27 AM
Here's another one. Being able to pay people to actually enchant our weapons and armor, instead of just buying/finding enchanted gear, or using enchanting yourself.
#166NorionGamerPosted 3/9/2013 9:11:15 AM
A usable bedroll at Hunters rest!

Hunter roleplay would be complete :)
#167valeski2236Posted 3/9/2013 9:22:29 AM
ability to make followers werewolves,
Said followers transform when you do. (i know there is a mod for that on the pc, but I don't play that one often)

same for vampire lord followers
#168SoulOfFaythPosted 3/9/2013 9:25:37 AM
Bumfights. I can totally see Riften having a backyard bumwrestling arena. Or there should be a fighting ring in the middle of The Ragged Flagon. In any case, bareknuckle fights you can bet on or participate in.
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#169theonyxphoenixPosted 3/9/2013 9:55:27 AM
proper dragon riding
#170Mistere ManPosted 3/9/2013 4:23:49 PM
Being able to pay someone to charge my staff, or sharpen my sword, or maybe even put an enchantment on an item for me.

The sharpening, and enchantment could be either a set amount for all (like staff enchanting, or set values you pay more for) or possibly set to the level of the person doing it, but still less than you could do on your own at max.

This would be nice for early game help/role playing, just the charging of staves would be great to have back..
---
Water+Fall=Radiation.