Something small you would like added in the game.

#171SuperFlikPosted 3/9/2013 4:31:22 PM
An iaido-style attack would be cool (drawing your sword and attacking at the same time).
---
Zelos Wilder: "Demon Fang! Demon Fang! Demon Fang!
Damn, I must be a genius! Double Demon Fang!"
#172charon78auPosted 3/9/2013 4:32:54 PM
Mistere Man posted...
Being able to pay someone to charge my staff, or sharpen my sword, or maybe even put an enchantment on an item for me.

The sharpening, and enchantment could be either a set amount for all (like staff enchanting, or set values you pay more for) or possibly set to the level of the person doing it, but still less than you could do on your own at max.

This would be nice for early game help/role playing, just the charging of staves would be great to have back..

Been saying this for ages. Why can't I pay a blacksmith to smith up my weapons for me? It's stupid.
---
(Im)mature Aussie gamer. Don't pay the ferry man. Don't even fix a price.
GT: Charon78
#173silverhunter16Posted 3/9/2013 4:36:38 PM
SuperFlik posted...
An iaido-style attack would be cool (drawing your sword and attacking at the same time).

The ebony warrior can do that (cheating b******).
I noticed that even before drawing his sword I was being drained of health which was total crap.
---
"Screw the rules, I have money!!!"
#174metroidman92Posted 3/9/2013 5:48:42 PM
Enchanting individual bundles of arrows (I think we can do that with bolts right now, but I want arrows). Would be great for a Link build.
Clothing dyes
Thu'um skill tree. Even just a small one.
Having race matter. Example, going to Solstheim as a Dunmer would have the locals treat you as one of their own. (or on the flip side, an Argonian might be treated worse than an average outlander)
Both equipped weapons shown on your body
Be able to start your own bandit clan. Send your minions out on raids, build up your fortress Hearthfire style. Or just take over a fortress. Conversely, if you're the Thane of a hold, you can invest in the town guards and build up city defenses. This would aid against Vampire attacks, and you could even equip guards with Dawnguard weapons to fend off the bloodsuckers.

...not so little in retrospect, but I want these, dammit.
---
This exchange is over.
#175sunbro1Posted 3/9/2013 5:53:18 PM
I would like for favorite weapons to be shown on the body such as having bow, arrows, sword, and dagger all shown equipped at once.
#176neithskyePosted 3/9/2013 7:47:50 PM
The ability to charge my follower's weapons from his inventory screen, rather than having to take them, charge them, then give them back.
#177DragonLWPosted 3/9/2013 8:15:08 PM
Ah yes another thing that would be nice that I was reminded of from the thread about things from Oblivion we miss: A section of our character's stats list/journal that lists all the titles and positions we have gained over the course of a play through. I miss being able to easily consult a portion of my menu and knowing if I'm thane of this hold or the next one over and if I'm the harbinger or thieves guild master.
#178JamaalCharles39Posted 3/9/2013 11:54:56 PM
Time to pass while reading... I cant fin any time to read them. maybe I wouldnt have over 1000 waiting hours if they did this
---
Tony Gonzalez is the best tight end ever. Not Winslow SR., Gates,Gronk, or Mackey are even close to being as good as him.
#179DaRk MaGe2004Posted 3/10/2013 12:23:21 AM
It says something small....so....Quarterstaffs.

And by relation better animations for sheathing staves either on my back or walking with them like a staff.
---
To die without leaving a trace, that is the legacy of the Garo
#180DaRk MaGe2004Posted 3/10/2013 12:24:18 AM
DragonLW posted...
Ah yes another thing that would be nice that I was reminded of from the thread about things from Oblivion we miss: A section of our character's stats list/journal that lists all the titles and positions we have gained over the course of a play through. I miss being able to easily consult a portion of my menu and knowing if I'm thane of this hold or the next one over and if I'm the harbinger or thieves guild master.

OH....I never really realized how much I missed this until this post. I want my ranks and emblems back.
---
To die without leaving a trace, that is the legacy of the Garo