Something small you would like added in the game.

#31jodiebigballsPosted 2/18/2013 8:40:21 AM
My penis
---
Live Fast, Die Young.....Leave A Good Looking Corpse
#32IDoctrineIDarkPosted 2/18/2013 8:46:47 AM
More frost giants they were pretty cool, throwing them off mountains with vampiric grip was pretty epic.
#33BeastlyIguanaPosted 2/18/2013 8:47:20 AM
Natas_Diablo posted...
The ability to see your legs.

---
Who the **** vacuums a window?
#34BogusHypePosted 2/18/2013 9:02:09 AM
A larger variety of clothing armor robes .. example: there is only one type of leather armor but there is 4 or 5 variants of fur armor. Npc's should change clothes when they get up from sleeping.
Unlocking disenchants from armors such as brotherhood gear when you meet criteria. Example: Brotherhood gloves disenchant when you have 100 1hand and 100 enchanting. plus maybe a quest?
More variants of steel weapons?
NO SHT BETHESDA somebody already cataloged existing bugs. UESP. fix the big ones Beth.
Vekel the man is supposed to reward me for killing that necromancer.
#35EnamelEyesPosted 2/18/2013 9:30:24 AM
The ability to tame a Frostbite spider and then ride it into battle.
---
I enjoy chainsaws and formal wear.
#36shibulatorPosted 2/18/2013 9:41:44 AM
-Traps/snares (hunter/assassin build)

-Poison darts/smoke bombs/throwing knives

-Hardcore mode similar to Fallout

-Disable natural health/magic regeneration

-Longer cooldown on blocking, similar to Condemned where timing mattered OR at least massive stamina drain while blocking (those shields have to weigh a lot...at least at early stages of blocking skill)

-Cooldown on potion drinking

-Spell Alters (and the ability to delete old spells)

-More wildlife and random encounters
---
"Miracles by their definition are meaningless - only what can happen does happen."
#37h0b0jo3Posted 2/18/2013 10:09:02 AM
Chameleon
---
"That's a shame. You just stepped... on a non-negotiable, big-ass ****ing landmine" ~ Revy
GT: aShinyAlakazam
#38DemyxusPosted 2/18/2013 11:27:33 AM
h0b0jo3 posted...
Chameleon

This, also the ability to wear two rings just like the previous TES. I would also like to see an option to create your own spells again.
#39NicodaemosPosted 2/18/2013 11:53:13 AM
I'd like them to go back to the old way of manipulating items in the environment, from Oblivion. They really ****ed that up in Skyrim.
---
Until you spread your wings, you'll never know how far you can walk.
GT-- The Baconer
#40TaigaWilliamPosted 2/18/2013 11:53:19 AM
Total HUD control- I want to be able to have just my crosshairs for a range character to go mostly HUDless. I don't want to have to lose all of my character status bars and my crosshairs to not have my compass.

Jumping attacks
More clothing options
More uses for the many, many different types of alcohol

play musical instruments

This, STEAMBOT CHRONICLES STYLE >_>

You could busk for cash, getting more for being in a well traveled area and playing well. Then the bards guild could teach you new songs and play with you and the adventure quests could involve getting lost or legendary instruments or songs. Followers could have different skill levels with different instruments for playing with you while busking.

This is getting to be a big idea now, though. =\
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/8ca5893f9b740274db2f0ad32e5658c9/tumblr_mgcj94qdYL1qdlh1io1_400.gif