Something small you would like added in the game.

#51Curved_Sw0rdPosted 2/18/2013 5:50:12 PM
Throwing stars
---
Doesn't matter, had sex. - darkportal785
#52Fuoco_EternoPosted 2/18/2013 7:30:19 PM
I want blank journals, that you can write in with a quill and an inkwell, to be sold at general stores.
#53sunbro1Posted 2/18/2013 7:37:11 PM
attributes and separated armour parts. I swear to god Bethesda if you go fallout style armour in TES i will never forgive you.
#54DarkSeraphMPosted 2/18/2013 8:15:58 PM
I would like them to change how you manually place objects. My idea (and I've posted this before, but it's been a while) was this: when you "drop" an item, it appears at your cursor (in your "hands") instead of on the floor. Your character is locked in place, but the left stick would move the object and the right stick rotates it. Gravity has no effect on an object while it's in your "hands" (so it doesn't rotate around while you're trying to place it). If you pick something up off the ground (like a corpse), instead of dropping it out of your inventory, you can still move (so you can drag corpses). Also I think they should do away with books falling over on bookshelves.
---
Hey there, sweetroll; I just cast Oakflesh... if you know what I mean.
#55TaigaWilliamPosted 2/18/2013 8:26:34 PM
Enderiv4 posted...
im surprised no one mentioned more cooking variety. a whole cooking skill would be neat, but they should have eliminated cooking altogether and left all the veggies and meat to alchemy.

All of my ideas about cooking are big ideas. I think cooking should be a skill that works very differently from alchemy. Cooking should be a skil that gives you long term boosts that stack with potions. You should be able to eat a hardy meal and have more health amd stamina all day. You should be penalized for overeating with lowered stamina, but should always be able to be under the influence of 2-3 effects from a meal. You could eat a meal heavy in vitamins and be better at focusing for magic for the day. You could get 4 meals a day (you would burn a lot of calories adventuring skyrim style) without overeating. I have the idea much more fleshed out, but I don't want to type it out on my phone.
#56RogsR34UKPosted 2/18/2013 8:30:59 PM
With the limited time available with Enchanting Potions I would like the option to rename my self-enchanted items after enchanting them.
---
PSN & Gamertag - RogsR34UK
#57foxboro27Posted 2/19/2013 8:21:16 PM
A little animation that shows you eating or drinking when in a tavern.
---
There is no mercy in justice.
PSN: UrbanCommando817
#58cmjp1Posted 2/20/2013 1:40:12 AM
-Alphabetical order for chests, wardrobes etc.
-Being able to wear 2 rings
-Not having to waste several perks just to get one good perk
-More useful shouts (out of the 20+ shouts i only use 4-5 regularly)
-Ability to completely customize any house the way you want
-Actually becoming the leader of a faction (harbinger is just an "advisor", master wizard does everything, and delvin + vex still nag you to do more jobs even thought you saved the guild almost single handedly)
-When you ride a dragon you should be able fly wherever you want
-Diplomatic immunity (defeat alduin, lead all factions, thane in all the holds, end the war... the dragonborn should be a god among men and not get pursued by the authorities for killing a chicken
-Lust Argonian Maid 3
#59KevO44Posted 2/20/2013 8:44:41 AM
Fuoco_Eterno posted...
I want blank journals, that you can write in with a quill and an inkwell, to be sold at general stores.

Yes, the ability to write your own books would be amazing considering literature has been a huge part of the ES games. It would be a pain without a keyboard but it would still be great.
#60FredCat07Posted 2/20/2013 8:53:16 AM
1) Ability to weight left-hand things, included Shields
2) Wear more clothes, instead of dress and just 1 ring
3) Curse Disease Spell
---
What'the matter? Disliked my grammar?
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5vz0vCbdS1r1g5kzo1_500.gif