Something small you would like added in the game.

#61Blade_BraverPosted 2/21/2013 10:54:45 AM
I know it's been countless topics and I apologize in advance if your tired of reading it.

1: Be able to rebuild Helgen as a town

2: Be able to dye clothes (yes I know this isn't Fable)
---
Member of the Saxon Fan Club
#62Gold25onePosted 2/21/2013 11:04:18 AM
Sabram posted...
offhand attack speed made the same as main hand, and right handed shields.

There are left handed people you know :P

You can change shield position in the options
#63ilapostaPosted 2/21/2013 11:37:20 AM
RogsR34UK posted...
With the limited time available with Enchanting Potions I would like the option to rename my self-enchanted items after enchanting them.

When naming your items the timer stops on the potion count down
---
XboX360 for Skyrim PS3 for everything else!!! I am unstoppable!!!!
#64kuatomonkPosted 2/21/2013 12:31:02 PM
the ability to create armor/weapon sets, say up to 4 of them, and save them as an item in your inventory that allows you to favorite and fast switch between.

I like to switch between pure mage and pure sneak/dagger assassin. This would be great for folks like me who make general builds and rely on enchanted gear to effectively play different styles.
#6520ME2cmpnvetPosted 2/21/2013 2:37:04 PM
Hardcore Mode. (Need to sleep, eat, drink, and realistic carry weight), but with it I want a horse I can add packs too.
---
Are you classified as human? Negative, I am a meat popsicle.
--Not Changing till Spring. It's cold outside.--
#66kitsunesdPosted 2/21/2013 2:41:31 PM
midgets
---
PSN: fennaru
#67Blade_BraverPosted 2/21/2013 2:55:23 PM
20ME2cmpnvet posted...
Hardcore Mode. (Need to sleep, eat, drink, and realistic carry weight), but with it I want a horse I can add packs too.

I'm actually doing that on my own. Makes a more challenging play-through.
---
Member of the Saxon Fan Club
#68Mortiis33Posted 2/21/2013 3:23:59 PM
Better and much more expansive skill/perk trees...

For instance, I shouldn't have to grind pickpocket to the max if I'm a full blown warrior in order to reach level 81. It would be cool if you could be "super-specialized" in only a handful of skills. Like If I wanted to be the most epic, bad ass destruction mage ever to set foot upon Tamrielic soil I'd have to deliberately study and focus my attention to the single skill for the better part of my character's life. Players that are into the "purist" aspect should be rewarded for their dedication and not have to muddle their characters by being forced to grind unrelated skills or *gasp* having to multi-class. Longevity is the key word here... And it is my opinion that Bethesda allowed players have too many perk points to spend or simply didn't put enough effort into the skill/perk system.
---
"Non Timetis Messor..."
#69infamous888Posted 2/21/2013 3:29:13 PM
Spears, cloaks, character renaming, divorce and more animal followers.
---
My sig WILL NOT change until RvB has an Agent Michigan. Followers: 4.
#70oldtanPosted 2/21/2013 3:40:28 PM
Suits of armor that are not automatically full suits. For example, as in Oblivion, being able to mix & match cuirass and pants/leggings, etc. The customization in Skyrim is surprisingly limited compared with Oblivion and other previous Bethesda titles. For a game company that prides itself in letting players "do what they want", it should offer more options such as this.
---
"2 pints of lager and a packet of crisps please"