Something small you would like added in the game.

#71CaIiber345Posted 2/21/2013 3:48:14 PM
Mix and match Armor, Clothing, Jewelry like in Oblivion!

And armor/clothing color customization!
---
"Tonight was darker than technology." Warrior Soul, Chuck Pfarrer
Hail HYDRA!
#72Zero BeatPosted 2/21/2013 4:19:01 PM
Finishers for Vampires and Vampire Lords, including a throat tear and heart rip, and if you kill an enemy with Vampiric Grip, they choke to death, followed by you telekinetically ripping them in half.

An unarmed stealth necksnap.

And just for the hell of it, a teleportation spell that warps you behind an enemy (aggressive characters only) and auto-stealths you for 1 second. If no enemy is around, you just warp forward a few feet without the auto-stealth, basically making it a mana-using Whirlwind Sprint equivalent to the first word. Call it "Assassin's Wind" or something.
---
Video games don't make people more violent, and I'll kill anyone who disagrees. c§xxxxx{##################################>
#73IamI3rianPosted 2/21/2013 4:26:41 PM
RogsR34UK posted...
With the limited time available with Enchanting Potions I would like the option to rename my self-enchanted items after enchanting them.

Timer stops while you type.

Learn something new everyday, huh?
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
Funner is NOT a word if you're older than seven.
#74SchraiberPosted 2/21/2013 5:57:45 PM
Timing-based blocking. I would be fine with keeping the constant guard but there should be the ability to block with good timing and reduce damage even more. That would be a small addition but would make combat 100x better, I think.
---
\m/LOVEFUL WAVES\m/
AIM: Dudely Snake
#75DiJinda87Posted 2/21/2013 9:58:42 PM
More character creation options, all races can use all tattoos/eye colors/hairstyles. Seems like that should be do-able. Also hardcore mode.
---
Oh, kkeuchin geoni ni mamsokae Eejae nan deo eesang eopneun geon Nan neol neol saenggak-hamyeon... Neomu apa apa apa.... Apa apa
#76IamI3rianPosted 2/21/2013 10:15:30 PM
The 'hardcore' setting everyone wants is never gonna happen, and wouldn't be fun anyway.

There's places to sleep everywhere. I promise. I've got one vampire, and one werewolf character. The rest make heavy use of well rested and lover's comfort. I've never done anything that raises a skill without that bonus active, and it's not even something I need to try to accomplish.

Secondarily, food/drinks are everywhere too. There's no penalty for eating and drinking (read: increased rads) so that's never gonna be a problem either.

It's SUPER fun to play 3 meals a day/6-8 hours of sleep a day... but it's just about the easiest 'challenge' one can hope to create. Even with severe penalties for missing a meal (say... every 4 waking hours, and a half hour after waking up) like half health/stamina/magicka and a chance to fall over mid combat for missing sleep (just examples) it would still be one of the easiest things to avoid in game.

Just sayin. Fun? Well, I like picking meals, but I'm a cook... challenge? Not even a little.
---
#77DeVaipahPosted 2/21/2013 10:26:31 PM
Lots and lots more clothing and armor. Also make fortify one-handed enchantments work on daggers.
---
Is it....helicopter?
#78IamI3rianPosted 2/21/2013 10:32:57 PM
DeVaipah posted...
make fortify one-handed enchantments work on daggers.

Overkill much?

So many little bugs I'd like fixed before that one. = D
---
#79TrialZero654Posted 2/22/2013 1:44:18 AM
shibulator posted...
-Traps/snares (hunter/assassin build)

-Poison darts/smoke bombs/throwing knives

-Hardcore mode similar to Fallout

-Disable natural health/magic regeneration

-Longer cooldown on blocking, similar to Condemned where timing mattered OR at least massive stamina drain while blocking (those shields have to weigh a lot...at least at early stages of blocking skill)

-Cooldown on potion drinking

-Spell Alters (and the ability to delete old spells)

-More wildlife and random encounters

TC DID say small changes, somehow this went from someone suggesting un-enchanted robes to you wanting what amounts to almost a full game overhaul... lower your standards a bit lol, this is a SMALL suggestion thread

that being said, i too would love the ability to rotate items when holding them to make decoration easier

also, more sweetrolls
---
"Our glory and our downfall. Embrace the terrible risks of war; drive home the spear." - A Talent For War
GT: Trialzero
#80TrialZero654Posted 2/22/2013 1:49:22 AM
cmjp1 posted...
-Alphabetical order for chests, wardrobes etc.
-Being able to wear 2 rings
-Not having to waste several perks just to get one good perk
-More useful shouts (out of the 20+ shouts i only use 4-5 regularly)
-Ability to completely customize any house the way you want
-Actually becoming the leader of a faction (harbinger is just an "advisor", master wizard does everything, and delvin + vex still nag you to do more jobs even thought you saved the guild almost single handedly)
-When you ride a dragon you should be able fly wherever you want
-Diplomatic immunity (defeat alduin, lead all factions, thane in all the holds, end the war... the dragonborn should be a god among men and not get pursued by the authorities for killing a chicken
-Lust Argonian Maid 3

this seems like a reasonable request, though i don't think most people understand how hard this would be, or how hard it was in the first place, to make up Dragon Shouts that would be both distinct from the spells you can already cast, and useful in unique ways

as it is they did a pretty amazing job finding unique dragon shouts, adding any more would be pretty difficult, finding new dragon shouts that have a unique purpose that's not already covered by spells (or could be more easily and/or realistically coevered by spells)

im pretty sure this is part of the reason why they removed some spell schools from the game (Mysticism) and/or combined multiple spell schools into one, because they needed to make room for Dragon Shouts that couldn't more-realistically be covered by other magicks
---
"Our glory and our downfall. Embrace the terrible risks of war; drive home the spear." - A Talent For War
GT: Trialzero