Something small you would like added in the game.

#81neithskyePosted 2/22/2013 4:36:56 AM
JOExHIGASHI posted...
female clothing that isn't a dress

The ability to choose whether I want the male or female armour version for my female character.

For example, I really wanted a Forsworn Headpiece. On a male, it looks really cool. When I placed it on my character's head, it turned into this really, truly ugly and ridiculous-looking, ill-fitting . . . hairpiece thing. Disappointing.
#82JeffDudeLPosted 2/22/2013 4:41:57 AM
How about the Ability to refuse Radiant quests and get another from the giver?
---
It really tied the room together....
#83IamI3rianPosted 2/22/2013 4:44:50 AM
neithskye posted...
JOExHIGASHI posted...
female clothing that isn't a dress

The ability to choose whether I want the male or female armour version for my female character.

For example, I really wanted a Forsworn Headpiece. On a male, it looks really cool. When I placed it on my character's head, it turned into this really, truly ugly and ridiculous-looking, ill-fitting . . . hairpiece thing. Disappointing.

Case in point.

Males should also have the option to use female items...

I can't think of any that I might actuallly do that with... but the point remains.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
Funner is NOT a word if you're older than seven.
#84neithskyePosted 2/22/2013 5:07:10 AM
IamI3rian posted...

Case in point.

Males should also have the option to use female items...

I can't think of any that I might actuallly do that with... but the point remains.

I'm sorry, yes, that is what I meant. I just didn't phrase it very well.
#85neithskyePosted 2/22/2013 5:23:45 AM
Another thing. I believe some followers already do, but the ability for all followers/potential spouses to retain their original dialogue choices after you've made them your follower/married them.

I know it's dorky, but I married Vilkas because I liked listening to him. Now, of course, as my spouse and follower, all of his original dialogue choices are gone. Now all I hear is, "What do you need to take?" I miss listening to him.

Failing that, a small mod that lets him go off with his brother to have a guys' night out. It's gotta be boring hanging out with me all the time. Go. Have some Ale. Have fun. Come back when you're ready. :P
#86LockeadonPosted 2/22/2013 6:29:05 AM
Enderiv4 posted...
im surprised no one mentioned more cooking variety. a whole cooking skill would be neat, but they should have eliminated cooking altogether and left all the veggies and meat to alchemy.

more good food would great as would a skill based around maxing the effectiveness of the food/drink you make or eat. it would make food a much better alternative to potions. although if you make the right things food is reasonably helpful already.

the instant heal stuff is crap but the heal over time stuff is gold. actually heals more than most potions you can buy and are somewhat easier to make especially since its not like alchemy where you have to experiment to find effective combinations. they can be very helpful if used wisely.

i rarely need to use spot-heals from potions or restoration spells unless i get careless cause of eating food. it can be helpful for mages as well but its at its most useful for characters that take alot of small chips of damage like sword and boarders by keeping them from piling up to the point of needing a potion to heal and even more so for people who love to power attack/snipe alot, because if you eat the right food you can basically power attack all the way through a dungeon cause the effect lasts so long. the elswyr fondue has a similar effect for mages especially early on. and characters who use all three stats benefit from home cooked meals.

even better several foods will HOT multiple stats at the same time making the character both more resilient and more able to deal damage

and last but not least these benefits stay active in combat and increase in effectiveness with regen gear and other methods of HOT.
---
everytime i think i've seen it all...
someone does something stupider
#87LockeadonPosted 2/22/2013 6:29:25 AM
Enderiv4 posted...
im surprised no one mentioned more cooking variety. a whole cooking skill would be neat, but they should have eliminated cooking altogether and left all the veggies and meat to alchemy.

more good food would great as would a skill based around maxing the effectiveness of the food/drink you make or eat. it would make food a much better alternative to potions. although if you make the right things food is reasonably helpful already.

the instant heal stuff is crap but the heal over time stuff is gold. actually heals more than most potions you can buy and are somewhat easier to make especially since its not like alchemy where you have to experiment to find effective combinations. they can be very helpful if used wisely.

i rarely need to use spot-heals from potions or restoration spells unless i get careless cause of eating food. it can be helpful for mages as well but its at its most useful for characters that take alot of small chips of damage like sword and boarders by keeping them from piling up to the point of needing a potion to heal and even more so for people who love to power attack/snipe alot, because if you eat the right food you can basically power attack all the way through a dungeon cause the effect lasts so long. the elswyr fondue has a similar effect for mages especially early on. and characters who use all three stats benefit from home cooked meals.

even better several foods will HOT multiple stats at the same time making the character both more resilient and more able to deal damage

and last but not least these benefits stay active in combat and increase in effectiveness with regen gear and other methods of HOT.
---
everytime i think i've seen it all...
someone does something stupider
#88swervingcarzPosted 2/22/2013 6:34:30 AM
i want a sex animation
#89TrugamerPosted 2/22/2013 10:12:01 AM
Let me catch fish with a fishing pole and maybe add some random loot like gold/gems/lockpicks with the fish.
I mean we can chop wood ,run a mill , pick vegetables, hunt and cook but not use a fishing pole is pretty stupid.
#90Maiden6667Posted 2/22/2013 10:30:37 AM
Maybe some season changing effects like in the video they showed awhile back