Something small you would like added in the game.

#91jessevalePosted 2/22/2013 11:53:37 AM
I would like a more intuitive reputation system, including wealth and fame besides who you've become personally famous to.

Example: eventually dude in Whiterun does remark about your Cloud District getting, and possibly subsequent quest activation. Like if the quest where you model Radiant Raiment for Elisif required you to already have social/wealth status, thereby giving speech craft & role players in general more purpose & interactivity.

Also more unique-to-character encounters, like that mage challenge random encounter I assume is based on if you're a mage since that's the only time I saw him. That goes hand in hand with the first idea - situations befitting your role play.
#92tigunsPosted 2/22/2013 12:05:44 PM
Calipers.
---
Catchphrase!
#93Evil_SandwichPosted 2/22/2013 3:20:41 PM
Giant Radscorpions.
#94SpeciaLxAPosted 2/22/2013 3:27:03 PM
I wish I could tear down a wing of my custom house and build a new one, rather have an armory than a trophy room -__-
---
RIP Dr. Jerry Buss 1933-2013
GT - aLteezy
#95Mick65Posted 2/24/2013 10:58:20 AM
A slider for time.
I don't like going into a dungeon in the morning and it being night when I exit after a half hour.
---
JAFO
#96Apex1619Posted 2/24/2013 11:06:10 AM
lalallaalal posted...
LordNeoBahamut posted...
Air assassinations

So much this! Air attack animations in general would be sweet. I want to be like Gimli leaping off the wall and into a horde of enemies.

Ezio could kick Gimlis butt
---
Oh sheesh y'all, twas a dream!
#97aamotPosted 2/24/2013 12:27:00 PM
Auto application poisons. Let's say you're holding 40 bottles of Frostbite Venom and apply it to a weapon. When that one is used up, the next identical poison is instantly applied. Disregard how stupid it is to carry 20 pounds of Frostbite Venom, lol.

Or just have poisons last lengths of time instead of singular (or two) uses.
---
"I dare you to make less sense."
#98aamotPosted 2/24/2013 12:34:46 PM
Timing-based blocking. I would be fine with keeping the constant guard but there should be the ability to block with good timing and reduce damage even more. That would be a small addition but would make combat 100x better, I think.

You can kind of do that with shields. If you bash as they're attacking you'll stagger them and interrupt their attack.
---
"I dare you to make less sense."
#99jessevalePosted 2/24/2013 12:56:02 PM
I thought you also get better skill ups for block timing?
#100Sithis791Posted 2/24/2013 12:57:44 PM
IamI3rian posted...
neithskye posted...
JOExHIGASHI posted...
female clothing that isn't a dress

The ability to choose whether I want the male or female armour version for my female character.

For example, I really wanted a Forsworn Headpiece. On a male, it looks really cool. When I placed it on my character's head, it turned into this really, truly ugly and ridiculous-looking, ill-fitting . . . hairpiece thing. Disappointing.

Case in point.

Males should also have the option to use female items...

I can't think of any that I might actuallly do that with... but the point remains.

The female Ancient Nord Helm (with the antlers) is far cooler than the male one imo.
---
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.
http://i.imgur.com/WvjWH.gif http://i.imgur.com/ORain.jpg