Your most creative kill (possible spoilers)

#1LordTrinenPosted 2/17/2013 7:45:41 PM
There are a lot of players that like to go on random killing sprees or just like to eliminate annoying NPCs. We all have at least one. Mine is Lemkil of Rorikstead, that child-abusing little [censored].

Whether it be a random killing spree or you're targeting someone in particular, what's the most creative/inventive kill you've ever pulled off? What spells, weapons or techniques did you use?
#2DocOdinePosted 2/17/2013 7:51:24 PM
There is a log across a ravine in, I think the western Rift that has a bandit who sits on it until approached. Love to paralyze them and watch them fall, helpless and frozen. I also love "assassinating" people in town by hitting them with an undetected Fury and watching the town kill them.
---
Life is a concert, and I'll be your closing act.
#3CrepeyFrenchmanPosted 2/17/2013 7:54:03 PM
nothing special, but i like using shadowcloak of nocturnal to sneak up and slit the throat of a bandit/necromancer/someone in a hostile group, re-sneak, and do the same to the other bandits in the area.

it feels kind of badass to me for some reason
#4angeldeath21Posted 2/17/2013 7:59:45 PM
Hm, I've got a couple:

I was doing a hit for the Dark Brotherhood, one of the guys at a mill on the way to Windhelm (I can't remember the name of the place). But anyway, I shot him with an arrow while he was near the log-sawing machine. His body was flung into the saw while it was in its vertical motion and it continued to go up and down until the animation was over.

During the quest to get Frost near Riften, once you get to the tower where Frost is held, the guys tried to attack me and I just cast Fury on Frost, who, with his monstrously high HP went on to kill the assailants without losing more than a quarter health. I calmed Frost down and rode it to complete the quest.
---
"All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu."
#5Zaane1291Posted 2/17/2013 8:31:22 PM
was unintentional but...

Walking through Riften minding my own buisness when I accidently hit the right trigger and punched someone. Chaos insued.
as the guards were chasing me I ran down the stairs towards the sewers turned around and used ice form at the stairs and about 4 frozen guards practically flew at me and went into the water and apparently died cause their lifeless bodies floated back up.

once a dragon attacked dawnstar while i was there and i have kinda a...tendancy to play with their dead bodies using spells....so i was using different spells on it to see which would make it go the farthest then i have the bright idea to try magelight on it and see what happens. i figured it would just make the corpse bright but oh i was wrong....the corpse practically attachs itself to the magelight ball and gets flung into a person but i guess since the corpse was between the magelight ball and the person it didnt stop it and it continued to push the person against a wall and eventually killed him. Poor miner guy.
#6MrcTOtheJPosted 2/17/2013 8:38:14 PM
Well I was messing arround with my main.

And I Ash Shell some random Morag Tong assassin, and wait a bit and casted invisiblity. I waited a bit and he got up, I weas right behind him and got a nice stab though his torso with Miraak's Sword.
---
Currently playing: Skyrim (PS3) Mass Effect 2 (Ps3 5th Run) Minecraft (PC)
Currently waiting for: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3, GTAV
#7RayzoriumPosted 2/17/2013 8:41:28 PM
Not particularly creative, but I love flinging people sky-high with Vampiric Grip. I don't mean the little toss you do after force choking them, either. I mean getting on a ledge way above them, gripping them, and letting go as they're zooming toward you. They sail right on past you can can get great air with good positioning and timing.
#8Mick65Posted 2/17/2013 9:09:34 PM
Rayzorium posted...
Not particularly creative, but I love flinging people sky-high with Vampiric Grip. I don't mean the little toss you do after force choking them, either. I mean getting on a ledge way above them, gripping them, and letting go as they're zooming toward you. They sail right on past you can can get great air with good positioning and timing.

*adds to 'things to do' list,
---
JAFO
#9silverhunter16Posted 2/17/2013 9:48:30 PM
I ran into Swindler's Den and got all the bandits to follow me. Used Ethereal Shout before casting Mass Paralyze ran to a corridor and waited for the spell to wear off before casting wall of flames inside the corridor ending with me casting lightning storm after they tried to pass thru.
---
"Screw the rules, I have money!!!"
#10ShaminardrgnPosted 2/18/2013 5:28:50 AM
DocOdine posted...
I also love "assassinating" people in town by hitting them with an undetected Fury and watching the town kill them.

I do this all the time. It also takes the blame from you, so their relatives won't accuse you of their deaths.
---
"If Ripto were here, I'd give him a piece of my mind!" : Moneybags from Spyro 2